Part 9

After getting ready me and Arjun went down and I am complete thankfull for Warden's absence

I met Soham, Aakriti,  Rohan, Soniya and to my surprise Ishaan too. I wondered if the sun rose from wrong direction today.

Jokes apart but however weird he is, he has been good to me. No doubt we fight but that's normal. He cares for me but somewhere I know he cares for me because I am someone who matters for Arjun. And if something wrong happens with me Arjun will be disturbed.

And there is 0 possibility that Ishaan can live without Arjun. No. Not even a percent.

I don't know why he cared for Arjun so much but he did. And the way he did always clenched my heart as not one of my friend has done it in that way. But every action has it's own background story.

Arjun did care for me, but was he just a friend or a best friend? the answer was No. Not for me, he cares for me so much that it somewhere gets imprinted on my heart and recent enough I discovered the interest of the butterflies in  my stomach to fly with every single thing that man does.

Later, I gave all them a tour of my college then we had lunch in the canteen. They were gonna stay in the guest house of IIT. 

Now, it was evening me and Arjun were still out having a walk in a utter silence which wasn't awkward but beautiful. We did not need to speak to understand things going on in each others life.

It was the silence, the pin drop silence which conveyed it all. We just know each other for 6 months but our relation is something which we didn't share with the people we have known for our life time.

The silence conveyed everything except the thing which bothered me the most. Maybe it did, but I was so much impatient to know it that I might have ignored it in the subtle ways possible. 

He is richer than I think he is. His class and my class doesn't match anywhere. I am sure about what I feel about him but I am also sure that whatever it is, it is for a matter of time.  Because there was no chance of happening that, it all is a reaction of me to all the gesture shown by him.

So for once and for all I close the topic of liking a singer who lives in so many girls heart. I might be someone important for him but that wasn't because he was attracted not at all, it has just been out of goodness of his heart.

"The campus is beautiful Mau!"

"I know"

"What are you doing in the evening?"

"Nothing special, why ask btw?"

"Let's go out for dining"

"Ohhh!!! yeah it would be fun with everyone"

"Not everyone, just us, us both"

Slowly processing the words I gave him something which was supposed to be looking like a nod. He gave me a smile and then walked away towards the guest room.