Part 2

Hi guyss!!
I am back with a neww chapter....
I hope you like it.
🤡🤡

After I entered he showed me my room, there was no separate washroom attached there was only one common washroom in the entrance, the room was very small unlike the rent I paid, I paid in thousands but the space wasn't like even a bit I'd expected

Thankfully there was a mattress and a wardrobe in the room. The room or the rent was not my problem, my problem was how I'd tell my parents that I had to share such a small space with an unknown boy, I had called my parents to inform them about my landing but I didn't call them since I reached my hostel.

I didn't want to call them I was not able to find the right words to tell my mom or dad, I mean how should I put it 'When I came here I found out that I have to share the apartment with a boy' no they were not the right words, thinking about it I opened my suitcase & took out the clothes I wanted and left my room.

I was not aware that I had a cute furry little ball roaming out there like a 5-year-old roaming around their mum to feed them.

I always adorned cats especially black. But, they always brought back my bitter-sweet memories. Having pets was a Delightful Heaven until they fell sick and left you one day.

I had a furry ball named Murphy. I found him when He was 2 months, he was very weak as he was separated from his mom at a very young age. But he grew up very well, my parents started caring about him more than they cared for me.

But after a few months he started getting weak we thought it was a normal fever but later found out he had a cancerous knot in his belly, which was not treatable and I unfortunately lost him.

It was the time I decided that I was not going to pet any other animal because when they are with you they give you nothing but immense joy but when they leave no one can get you out of that darkness, I still remember how he used to come and sit near me when I use to cry in his latter days. Even after being sick, they care for you. They are nothing but utterly selfless.

I thoroughly believe in the philosophy that whatever happens in your life is nothing else but what's best for you but incidents like these made me doubt that. It is heartbreaking that all the people I loved selflessly left me alone when I needed them the most.

This made me have trust issues, this is why I am afraid to love anyone. The intensified meows of the little fury ball broke the chain of my thoughts, this was the first time in so many years that I wanted to pet a cat.

 The intensified meows of the little fury ball broke the chain of my thoughts, this was the first time in so many years that I wanted to pet a cat

I bent down and sat on my knees. I saw the cute little belt on which the name was written Millie, she was a female cat, she was hungry and her feeder was nowhere to be seen.

I started petting her as there was nothing I could do. After approximately 2 mins the door opened with the door opened with a click of the noise. I saw Arjun coming in with the bag of cat food various types of treats and so many other things.

I was a little surprised as to where he got this stuff at this hour it was almost 11 clock in the night. "you got this at this hour?" I asked, "No, I bought it in the morning but forgot it in the car?" "ohh" I answered.

As Millie went to him I got up and entered the washroom. I kept all my toiletries on the shelf over there and then had a quick shower which made me feel everything but better. I usually loved taking bathes because they always were refreshing but since I moved to the college hostel at IIT Bombay I lost my interest, baths were no longer refreshing, but I never had a weird feeling like this before, today was something else I never felt before. The feeling was not even close to what I'd expected it to be.

It was my first time abroad and I was very excited about coming here but now it was the total opposite. After taking the shower I changed into a comfortable nightwear. 

I came out of the washroom a delicious smell hit my nose it was pasta a white sauce pasta my favorite dish

I heard Arjun's voice speaking with someone as I got a little closer I noticed he was speaking on my phone, why was he on my phone, wait a second was he speaking with my mom now I started to freak out. "oh yeah here she is" he said handing me over the phone. I gave him an angry expression, at least I thought it was terrifying but his face didn't show any sign.

Taking the phone from him I spoke with my mother for almost 10 minutes she was telling me so many things but I was barely listening, she didn't show any kind of denial about me sharing an apartment with Arjun.

Anyway, they were well educated to know and understand that we cannot change the allotted room till the year-end. I finished my call and turned my gaze towards Arjun who was serving the pasta in 2 plates and Millie who was still roaming behind him like an obedient kid. "Why did you answer the phone?" i asked, "she already called you more than 3 times and i thought that your parents would freak out so I thought to pick it up." he answered coolly. "I was calling you but you weren't answering from the washroom so I didn't have any other option." The reason he gave me was acceptable and answered him with a okeyy. 

 He had changed his clothes to a grey T-shirt and stripped pants which went perfectly with his skin tone. He was looking so perfect in that pair of dress that no one could resist looking at him. The shirt he wore wasn't tight but showed the flex of his muscles with his every movement, he had perfectly toned skin and dark black hair which were perfect like they were just styled. His facial features were nowhere less than,  he had deep grey eyes and the probability of me getting lost in them was more than 85% already.

"Mithila" his not-so-loud but loud voice made me come back to my consciousness, the fact that I was ogling him hit me hard and my cheeks turned red and hot with that thought. I was not an innocent one ( I am a book girl don't expect me to be one) but I was a little shy and too anxious to speak with my opposite sex. The previous interactions haven't been good enough, even that was the reason I was stressed out how would I stay for freaking 6 months in an unknown country, HELL unknown continent.

He handed me the plate of pasta I gave him a faint smile and thanked him for the pasta. He sat down on the couch, there were 2  couches which were kept in the entrance, they were quite small but they looked quite good. They were placed opposite one another with a small coffee table between them. I followed his lead and sat down on the other coach.

*******
Thanks for reading the chapter and don't forget to vote it and share it if you like the chapter. (You are supposed to like the chapter or I am getting angry 😘😘)                                                               Don't forget to comment... 

BYEEEE!!!!!