Part 3

Mithila was in the washroom and her phone was continuously ringing for a long time I even called out her name but she didn't reply

I was not going to pick up the call but this was the 10th time it rang so I decided to pick it up, "hello" an impatient voice came from the other side "Why were you not picking up the call, you know how much scared I was" "hello" she spoke again not letting me utter a single word. "hello" I finally said, "oh my god! where is Mithila, everything is fine right?" "Yeah Aunty, she is fine, actually the room she was going to stay in the hostel had some problem.

So the hostel incharge changed her room and she is in the washroom right now getting fresh so I'll tell her to call you once she comes out of the washroom." "Ohk! But you didn't tell me your name?" "Arjun" I replied. I heard the washroom door open, I turned back to see her half shocked half dead face.

She came running towards me, for the first time since she came into the apartment she looked straight into my eyes, and her face showed a hint of anger.

She looked like a baby tiger. CUTE. "ohh yeah here she is," I said handing her the phone. She took it from me and walked towards the window near the entrance.

She was continuously humming to her mom on the phone. She was just looking like a goddess in the dress she was wearing, the white crop top, and paired it with white pant both had floral prints on them.

She wasn't even showing an ounce of her skin but still, she was looking as intriguing as ramp mode would look while showing all her skin. She had left her dark black hair open, they were just as dark as her eyes, so dark that you would probably get hypnotized just by looking at them. She turned back furiously and by having a hint of movement I diverted my gaze to the pasta I was cooking.

I passed her the Dish and sat down on the couch even she sat on the other side.

Mithila: Can I ask you something? Arjun: Yeah Mithila: Why do you live in a hostel? (she asked in a soft and low voice) Arjun: My place is not close to the college, it takes more than a hour so I took up this room, I don't even attend college every day my schedule is quite busy so I come here only when I plan on attending college the next day. Mithila: Ohh, back in India I had a roommate Anjali she is a huge fan of yours. She'd go crazy if I tell her that I am gonna share my accommodation with you. Arjun: Ohh. Mithila: But was I not informed any roommate? Arjun: There was some problem with your allotted accommodation so they had to change your hostel room, and there was a free space here. Mithila: Ohhkk. Lies, lies and lies my brain taunted me.

We chugged onto the remaining meal in silence. When the bell of the door rang. She was close to the door so she opened the door to see Aakriti, Soham, Soniya and Rohan. "Mithila right?" Aakriti screamed and Mithila again nodded her head in a yes. "May I know what you want?" asked Mithila unaware of who these four people are. "Aakriti at least introduce her to who we are" said Soham remarking Aakriti.

Aakriti threw a notorious look towards Soham making everybody smile. "We are Arjun's childhood friends, we heard he is gonna share his space with a girl. Which was quite surprising to all of us as he has never let any girl be this close so we all came to see you" said Soniya being overexcited. Mithila passed them an awkward smile and I passed them a deathly glare. I loved these 4 people I mean they have always been with me but they never think before they speak. Mithila asked them to come in.

One more thing I love about these 4 guys is how easily they speak with everyone. They comforted Mithila and they vibed with each other. I wasn't even paying attention as to what they were saying because all my attention was towards Mithila who was giggling and enjoying the time. She was looking like a fairy.

I was laying in the bed not even close to sleep, no matter how many times I have tried to wash her off from my mind in these few months it has been impossible. I have never had such a feeling for anyone else in my life. I found her on Instagram and since then I have been addicted to her, everything about her attracts me to her. I can go to any limits just to have her around me, every view of her brings out the beast in me. How can a girl who I only saw digitally affect me this much?

******

I hope you'll liked the part ik this wasn't a interesting part but the next part would be nice.
Stay tunned to the story
Love you all
And dont forget to vote...