Part 6

HELLOOO GUYSSS!!!

Your favorite writer🤡🤡🤡 is back with another update, sorry for being late. (I am saying it as if you guys care🥲🥲🫠🫠😤😤 )

This Chapter contains some matured content you are advised not to read it if that's something which concerns you. 

It will be mentioned where it starts and where it ends.

I hope you guys enjoy reading the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment your views on this chapter.

 🔞🔞

The sound of the raindrops and the delicious smell of wet mud were hitting me soo hard with the perfect sensation of him moving inside me.

His lips wandered over my neck marking his presence all over me.

The frequency of him thursting inside me grew just as my orgasm until when he took my lip in his and started bruising them just as he did with my neck.

His kiss lasted long enough to make me out of breath.

He left me just when he made me cum again.

"Ahhh..."

This was just what i managed to say.

He started brusing me again making me a moaning mess under him.

His hands were on my breast playing with my nipples, and his his lips on my neck making my orgasm go out of my control.

"Such a wh*** you are"
He groaned.

He connected our lips again and this time I joined him too.

He was bruising my lower lip when i was playing with his upper one when he groaned and took the charge completely  leaving me just nothing but like a moaning mess under him.

My hands were on his back digged tightly into his skin.

[A/N My innocent readers (if any) you are advised to read from here if you don't want to read mature content. To those who read it, do not judge me or curtsies me over it. Ik it was very small part but still i hope you liked it 😉😉😏😏]

"Ahemmm Ahemm" I heard Arjun's voice.

He was standing behind me easily able to read whatever i was on my kindle.

Blood rushed to my face with this sudden knowledge, I slightly banged my Kindle on the desk and rushed to the kitchen counter.

I took the dish and sat on the couch not trying not to make eye contact with Arjun. (I tried😶‍🌫️  )