Chapter 34: Gorgeous

Start from the beginning

It was a beautiful outfit, even Nico had to admit, but he felt awkward in it. He supposed taking it off and saying it wasn't his style wasn't an option, so he tentatively opened the door to the main dorm. His eyes widened when he saw Will; his boyfriend was wearing a white suit, with gold running all down the jacket like inlays of real metal, swirls and small suns adorned the sleeves and lapels, matching his hair and bright blue eyes. (listen I looked and looked but I cannot find what colour Will's eyes are, so I'm just gonna assume they're blue until further notice)

The two spoke at the same time:

"You look amazing," said Nico.

"You look wonderful," said Will.

The two looked at each other for a second, and then started laughing. When they had finished laughing Will smiled widely, "You really do look great Neeks, Pansy can certainly pick out clothes."

Nico smiled back, "You look amazing too." he said truthfully, then sighed, "I suppose we'll have to go into public looking like this now."

Will gave a chuckle, "I'm afraid balls tend to be pretty public yes, but don't worry, you look great!"

"You've said." said Nico with a playful roll of his eyes.

A knock came at the door, "Are you two finished yet?" Pansy sounded impatient.

"Yes!" called Will.

So Pansy came busting through the door with Blaise in toe, the second she saw them she promptly squealed loudly in delight and clapped her hands together, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oh my god you two look amazing!!"

Nico reddened slightly at the compliment but Will just grinned.

"Nico, you look absolutely wonderful, the black is totally just accentuating your whole emo-ness and the cut of that tunic is just to die for! Of course we'll have to do your hair on the day, I've already got an idea. Will you look utterly stunning! I saw that suit in the shop and I said to Blaise, I said 'don't you think that suit would suit Will's hair?' and it does of course!!"

She seemed so ecstatic that even Nico couldn't help catching on a little of her enthusiasm.

"Right, now me and Blaise are going to put ours on!" she announced and shoved the two demigods right out of the dorm and into the common room.

"I kinda wish people'd stop doing that." grumbled Nico, as the door slammed in their faces once again.

The common room was mercifully empty, only a few fourth years and a single stressed seventh year freaking out about their NEWTs, poor soul. Nico didn't have to take his NEWTs, neither did Draco Blasie and Pansy, as they had taken their exams last year and so (supposedly) had Nico.

The two sat awkwardly in the corner, trying not to be noticed in their extravagant outfits. They spoke quietly while they waited for Pansy and Blaise to be finished, and Will was just laughing at his own joke when Pansy opened the door an inch and called to them, "hey, boys, come on!"

The demigods walked over and entered the dorm again, Pansy was dressed gorgeously in a dark red mermaid dress that hugged her curves until the knees where it spread out in a wide ruffle of red satin, the sleeves were cut off the shoulder so they hung off her arms in long trains and the dress was adorned with a simple golden belt which sat on her hips and a golden necklace and earrings. She looked... beautiful.

Blaise looked awkward and self conscious in his simple black suit, probably because Pansy had given him a red shirt with it so he looked a bit like a vampire.

Nico raised an eyebrow, "Going a bit Gryffindor are we?" he asked jokingly.

Pansy's delighted grin fell into a scowl in a second and she whacked him over the head with a shopping bag, "It's not Gryffindor red, it's blood red, and it brings out my eyes." she huffed.

The shopping bag was hard, and the son of Hades' eyes were watering as he apologised hastily for the comment.

"You look great." said Will, "You have a very good fashion sense, and thanks for picking out our clothes, I don't know what we would have done without you."

Pansy seemed mellowed by the praise, and rolled her eyes, "Probably gone in jeans and a T-shirt if left to your own devices." she said, but she was smiling again. Thank the gods for Will.

"Haven't you got something for Draco?" Nico asked.

Pansy laughed, "Draco doesn't need me to pick out clothes for him!" She said as if the joke was hilarious, "He has a bigger wardrobe than me, and that's saying something." then her face fell a little and she muttered, "Of course last year his favourite dress robes did get spattered with... horrible party really." she looked troubled, but she quickly waved it aside, "Never mind that now!" she said overly cheerily, "that's all over and done with for a reason! Who's coming to dinner with me like this? Or are we changing?"