Aarohi's accident

Abhimanyu was working but his whole concentration was on aarohi only.

His heart was beating wildly. He called aarohi.

On the other hand, aarohi was shopping with everyone when she received abhi's call.

Shefali - aarohi Abhimanyu toh kuch time ke liye bhi tumse durr nahi reh sakta.

She blushed and went to take the call.

Aarohi - abhi yeh tumne teesri baar phone kiya hai mujhe, aa jaungi main thodi der mein kyu itne restless ho rahe ho.

Abhi - sorry woh actually....

Aarohi - abhi ab tum call mat karna aa rahi hu.

Abhi - okay.

She hung up the call.

After shopping they came out.

Shefali - Chachi, driver ka call nahi lag raha hai. Parking lot mein hi hoga, main bula kar laati hu.

Aarohi nodded as Shefali dashed off towards the parking area.

As Aarohi scanned the surroundings, her attention was drawn to a little boy who had carelessly run into the middle of the road in pursuit of his ball.

Her heart quickened as she saw a speeding truck hurtling towards the child, the driver obliviously chatting away on his phone.

"Hey, suno!"

Aarohi shouted, but her voice was drowned out by the cacophony of noise around her. Without a second thought, she sprinted towards the boy, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Aarohi!"

Manjiri's panicked voice cut through the air, but Aarohi's focus was solely on reaching the boy in time.

With a surge of adrenaline, she managed to push the child out of harm's way just as the truck bore down on her.

In an instant, the world spun into chaos. The screech of brakes, the sickening thud of impact, and then darkness.

"Aarohi!"

Manjiri's anguished cry filled the air as she raced towards her.

Shefali, now returning from the parking lot, stood frozen in shock at the scene that unfolded before her.

Aarohi lay still, a pool of crimson spreading beneath her.

Manjiri knelt beside her, trembling, her hands reaching out to gently shake Aarohi.

Manjiri - Aarohi... Aarohi, aankhe kholo, beta.

Manjiri's voice cracked with emotion, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Shefali's hands flew to her mouth in horror, her heart pounding in her chest.

Shefali - We need to get Aarohi to the hospital, now.

Shefali's voice wavered with urgency, and Manjiri nodded, her eyes never leaving Aarohi's still form.

With the help of kind strangers who had gathered around, they carefully lifted Aarohi, cradling her, and rushed her to Birla Hospital.

Manjiri's trembling fingers fumbled for her phone as she dialed Abhimanyu.

Abhi - Ma, ho gayi aapki shopping? Kab tak aa rahe hain?

Abhimanyu's voice crackled through the phone, unaware of the tragedy that had befallen.

Manjiri's heart shattered into a million pieces as she struggled to find the words.