Abhirohi's Romance

Friends I have started a new story on abhirohi.

You can find it on my profile.

***************************

At night,

Aarohi was reading a book in the room when she saw a shadow behind the curtains.

She got scared. She took the vase in her hand and moved towards the curtains.

She was about to hit when abhimanyu came out. She was shocked to see him.

Abhi - yeh kya kar rahi ho pagal ho gayi kya, apne pati ka swagat koi maar ke karta hai.

Aarohi - toh konsa pati aise raat ko apni biwi ki maayke mein chori chupe uske kamre mein ghusta hai.

Abhi - woh main darwaze se hi aane wala tha par phir socha sab aapas mein bohot awkward ho jayenge.

Aarohi - thank god, abhi itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Abhi - yeh galat baat hai aarohi yaha main pipe se chadh kar tumse milne aaya hu aur tum ho ki sawal pe sawal kiye jaa rahi ho.

Aarohi - abhi aise kon aata hai tumhe lag gayi hoti toh.

Abhi - I am sorry par tumse milne ka bohot mann tha.

Aarohi - mujhe waha se yaha aaye hue sirf ek din hua hai abhi.

Abhi - I know but main kya karu bohot miss kar raha hoon tumhe woh kamra kamra hi nahi lagta tumhare bina.

She hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

Aarohi - miss toh maine bhi bohot kiya.

Abhi - accha toh chalo wapas.

Aarohi - abhi.

Abhi - sorry bad joke.

Aarohi - abhi I promise main jaldi aa jaungi.

Abhi - okay.

Aarohi - accha chalo ab jao.

Abhi - itni mehnat karke tumse milne aaya hu toh reward toh banta hai na.

Aarohi - kaisa reward?

He pulled her by the waist.

Abhi - ab itni mehnat ke liye apni biwi se ek kiss toh deserve karta hu.

Her eyes got wide.

Aarohi - bilkul nahi jao yaha se.

Abhi - fine.

He left her and went towards the door.

Aarohi - abhi waha se nahi kisi ne tumhe dekh liya toh.

Abhi - toh kya tum meri wife ho.

Aarohi - abhi mujhe tang mat karo na.

He pinned her to the wall and caged her between his arms. She gulped seeing his face just inches apart from her face.

Abhi - tang toh tumne kar rakha hai wifey mere khayalon mein aa aa kar.

She was a blushing mess.

He trailed his fingers on her face to the neck making her breathless. He kissed her forehead. He kissed her eyelids. She clutched his shirt.

He slowly kissed her cheeks. She was whole red by now.

She gulped seeing him eyeing on her lips.

She parted her lips a little which ended his patience and he sealed his lips with her's.

He started kissing her full of passion and desire. He pulled her closer and held the back of her neck asking more of the reciprocate when he felt she was not responding. She let out a small moan when he bites her lower lip harder. It was quite painful but blissful. She responded to his kiss fisting his hair. He deepened the kiss. The slow kiss turned into a passionate lip lock. She loved the way his lips caressed hers with utmost care and love. She pulled him closer. After some time finding her breathless he left her lips. He got worried sensing her breathless.

Abhi - are you okay?

Aarohi - hmm...

She tried to hide her blush but failed miserably.

He picked her in bridal style and moved towards the bed. Her heartbeats were racing like a bullet train. He slowly made her lay down on bed and hovered above her. He opened a few buttons of his shirt. The room's temperature was suddenly too hot.

He started giving wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. She clutched the bedsheet tightly. He started sucking it hard. She moaned loudly. The fabric on her shoulder was irritating him, his hands went on her night robe strings. He opened it.

Aarohi - abhi..!!!

She clutched his shirt tightly making him chuckle. He saw her eyes closed.

Abhi - eyes on your husband wifey. Please..!!!

She slowly opened her eyes. She was blushing profusely.

They were in their intense moment when his phone rang.

Aarohi - abhi tumhara phone.

Abhi - let it be.

Aarohi - abhi hospital se hoga dekho.

He saw his phone, she was right it was from the hospital, he received it.

Abhi - okay I am coming in half an hour.

He hangs up.

Aarohi - kya hua?

Abhi - accident case..!!!

He got up and buttoned his shirt. She also got up and adjusted herself.

Aarohi - jao all the best aur dhyan se jaana.

She hugged him tightly.

He kissed her forehead.

Abhi - bye good night...!!!

Aarohi - good night..!!!!

She left him. He left from the window.