First Kiss

Sorry for making you all wait and thanks for waiting.

And today I'll give double update of this

Next part will be updated by evening.

----------------------------------------------

2 months passed to their marriage,

Abhimanyu and aarohi were coming closer day by day. Abhimanyu wanted to tell her the truth of him and akshara but he was scared of losing her. One day he saw her breakdown on her parents' death anniversary she was totally shattered and from that day he got scared more. He can't lose her.

And from that day they came closer more. He began to understand her, her point of view, her feelings and he got to know that she loves him with whole her heart.

Aarohi easily adapted the environment of Birla house. Everyone loves her and her company. Mahima offered her the senior position in hospital but she refused and continued as a junior intern. She wanted to achieve everything by her own.

He was really thankful to God for her being his life partner. He tried to confess his feelings for her but the guilt of hiding the truth from her was stopping him. But one thing he realised that he can't live without her.

One afternoon,

Abhimanyu came out of his cabin, he didn't saw aarohi from morning as he came early for a conference meeting and then got busy in the operations.

Suddenly he saw her laughing and giggling with a junior intern doctor.

He clenched his fist controlling himself. He was feeling jealous unknowingly. It was like something burning in him. It was not the first time he's feeling like this, it's happening from many days. He went to them.

Abhi - Did you get paid for giggling and laughing, patients are waiting in the ward go.

The doctor gets scared of him and left from there in lightening speed.

Aarohi - abhi kya hua aise kyu baat kar rahe the woh jaa hi raha tha maine hi usse roka tha ek patient ka issue discuss karne ke liye.

Abhi - yeh hospital hai aarohi koi co operate world nahi jaha kaam chod kar hasi mazak kiya jaaye. Hum doctors hai humara dhyan kaam par hona chahiye aur tum bhi kaam par dhyan do. Hospital humara hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum kaam ko neglect karogi.

He didn't realise what he said but she got hurt with his words. She never used privilege of being a Birla.

Aarohi - sorry Dr abhimanyu Birla lekin maine kabhi bhi ek birla hone ka privilege nahi uthaya agar uthaya hota toh tai ji ne jo post di thi mujhe usse accept kar li hoti. Birla hone ke bawajood as a intern kaam kar rahi hu, assist kar rahi hu senior doctors ko. Aur maine kabhi apne patients ko neglect nahi kiya mere liye sabse pehle wahi aate hai.

She left saying this. He scolded himself for speaking like this. He removed all his frustrations on her.

He went behind her.

Abhi - aarohi please listen to me.

Aarohi - Hospital ke owner ka ek junior intern ke peeche bhaagna accha nahi lagta Dr abhimanyu. Sab galat samajh lenge. Jaiye.

He sighed.

The whole day he was trying to pacify her running behind her but she didn't respond.

Everyone was shocked to see a cold hearted and rude doctor to run behind someone just to pacify his wife.

In evening,

Aarohi was in his cabin packing her things.

He came.