Chapter 4 - Ceremony Day

Alif -' Did you die in the washroom? (I said knocking at the door of the washroom)

I arrived at Zain's house half an hour ago. Afterwards I talked to aunty and uncle, then I came to Zain's room, no one was there. He was in the washroom. And now, it's been twenty minutes since I entered his room and he's still in the washroom... is something like this normal?

Zain -' What is your problem? (Zain said coming out of the washroom)

Alif -' Oyee Hoyee bhai! Kya dikh rahe ho, ladkiya to behosh ho jayengi ajj! (I said, giving Zain a little nudge on his shoulder)

[*Oohhoo bro! You're looking so fine, the girls will faint today!*]

Zain -' Are you done? Now listen, We need to maintain a little attitude today, do you get it? The entire university, including our varsity's well-known chief guests, will be there today!

Alif -' Areh dude chill, I got it! (I said giving a wink)

While Zain was fixing his hair, a notification popped on his phone screen. I took his phone to check the notification but I found a mirror selfie of him.

Alif -' Wah re bhai! Kya photo khichi hai tune!? Kitna hot dikh raha hai! Wah Wah (I Said praising him)

[*Wooh broo! What a photo have you taken!? Looking so hot!*]

Zain's phone screen

.....

Zain -' The hell are you doing?! Give me my phone! (Said Zain trying to take his phone from me)

Alif -' Take it if you can.. ( I started running all over his room with his phone while he was running after me)

Zain -' Stop Alif!! (Well this time I stopped)

Alif -' Main teri bed pein bethta hoon, tu ek photo kich meri! (I said fixing my hair)

[*I'm sitting on your bed, take a photo of me*]

Zain -' Dramebaaz!

[*Drama king*]

Alif the Dramebaaz