Prologue

"I won't believe it, I won't!" I yelled at my parents who looked at me worried.

"You have to understand Akari! We didn't want to tell you any of this on your special day but some things came up!" They cry out.

"No! I can't believe all this time I wasn't yours!" I scream, "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!" They looked down saying nothing.

"And now you're taking me to see them? For what reason?" I was being hopeless.

"It's for the best, there's reasons why this is happening which we can't talk about. But now this is the time for you to go. You need to go, Akari." My mom replied, tears wielding in her eyes. This hurts a lot.

"Akari, please don't be like this. We are both hurt as well about how this is all happening. But it's something we had expected to happen when the time came sooner or later." My dad responded while holding my hands.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I yank my hands away from his. This isn't right, this wasn't how this day should have turned out.

"Why today?! First you tell me I'm not your guys' child and I understood. Then you tell me that this specific day I've been celebrating for 16 years of my life isn't my actual birthday. But to top it all off you two are telling me that the name I've been holding all this time isn't my own as well?!" I can't believe this.

Nothing is coming out of their mouths.

"Also only you two knew what was going to happen! Not me! I've been clueless all this time until now! And you think I'd be okay and just leave without acting up?!" I can barely look at them. How could they hide this?

I don't know anymore. And now I have to go to a whole different place from here. Somewhere with nobody else but until I get there, I will see them. To those who I didn't know until now, my real parents.

———————————————-
Hello! I hope you are and will enjoy this story I have created when I was younger. I want to hear what you have to say about this story of mine as it progresses. Depending on the attention and reactions it will receive I'll be deciding on whether or not it'll continue pass what I have written down so far. It's been years if I'm being honest since I had created this so I'll be editing it as time goes on. That's all I wanted to say so hope to see you stick around reader! For now I'll say goodbye ☺️!