We Finally Meet

YUA'S POV

   As I begin to think about how they would have known someone knocks at the door. I turn around and see the same maid from earlier enter the room bringing in a rack filled with dresses.

"My lady, this young one was selected to take care of your needs from now on. If you need any help they will be there to assist you in any way they can." The head maid says.

"Good day Ms. Aizawa," the young female bows her head, "as the head maid has stated already I'll be taking care of you, my name is Anna." She looks up and smiles. Guess we really are going to live the rich lifestyle now.

"Nice meeting you, I hope we can get along." I smile back. Glancing at the rack she had just brought in and wondering what it's for.

"What's the rack for and why did you bring it with you?"  I ask

"These dresses were brought here for you to try them on, miss." she replies

"Could you tell me the reason why I have to try them on? I don't recall asking for them, I just came."

"The dresses were prepared for you to try them on as the Madam and Mr. Aizawa have planned an event for the families that are close to the Aizawa family so they can confirm the young lady's arrival to the public." The head maid answers.

After the head maid finishes up by letting me know again about my parents being ready to see me when I feel okay and leaves.

"Now then, do you mind if I ask you another question Anna?" 

"Not at all miss." She replies back

"I just wanted to know if you know who Seiya is. I met him earlier when I came here and he seemed to be in a hurry." I hope he was able to get there in time where he was heading. With all that running I'm thinking he had somewhere he needed to be. 

"Oh well knowing what time you had arrived he might have been heading to the training grounds Lady Yua." Anna answers. Training grounds?

"Training grounds? For what exactly? Do they have horses here or something?" I ask.

"The training grounds are used for the training knights to wield and fight using one's own magic. He must've gone to train with Lady Shana miss." Magic? And who's Lady Shana?

"What do you mean by magic?" I'm so lost right now. What the heck is going on in this house?

"Umm I think I said something that wasn't informed to you my lady. It's best if you ask the madam and Sir Aizawa about this topic." Anna responds.

"Oh..." Was this something that was meant to be hidden from me?

Anna must've seen my reaction and asked if I was ready to meet my parents so that I could hear from them what I wanted to know. I tell her yes and let her go to inform my parents. Once she leaves I sit in one of the couches that's in the middle of the room and process what I had just learned.

Knowing the fact I had just learned about magic and coming here for the first time I started thinking if magic could be the reason for being brought here. I mean, it makes sense why mom had said she couldn't say why I had to leave, just that something had come up which was the reason for me to go back to my real parents. 

I wanted to think I was overreaching with my thought process as it made me feel like I was thinking highly of myself. But a part of me was saying that coming back is connected to the whole magic thing. I brush off the useless thoughts and decide to look around the room.

Can this get any better though? I mean my room is enormous! I think I can put 50 or more people in my new room. Admiring everything and unable to keep in my excitement any longer I grab some books from the bookshelf I had noticed earlier and start turning pages. As I'm becoming absorbed in what I'm reading I hear a warm voice talking to me.

"Is it to your liking Yua?" Someone asks behind me.

I turned back to look at who was talking to me and see a beautiful lady staring back at me with a loving expression. I don't think I have met her yet.

"Yes?" I put down the books I was holding, "I apologize for asking but who are you? We haven't met yet have we?" I look confused.

How does she know my name? Anna comes from behind her and starts speaking.

"Young miss, this is Lady Aizawa , your mother." I turn back towards the lady.

Mother? Mother!? Honestly I didn't think she was my mother because of her beautiful appearance. Her long gorgeous lavender hair, lavender eyes, and her slender arms, every part of her looks so pretty that it's almost unreal.

"Anna, you can go back now. I want to talk with my daughter." Anna moves from her place and leaves the room, leaving me and my mother alone.

Nothing comes out of my mouth as I don't know how to ask questions now that she's right in front me. She takes notice and asks again.

"So...are you liking it so far?" She smiles at me.

"Umm yes kind of  but..." Not having any idea about what to ask, I stay quiet again.

"It's okay, you can ask anything." She assures me. As soon as she says that a question pops up in my head.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Who are you-oh," she says, "your father?"

I bring my head down. How is he? Is he nice? Kind? Mean? Will he be as handsome as my mother is pretty?

Feeling her hands carefully take mine and heading towards the couch sitting us down I pull my attention towards her eyes. Searching through them, watching her expression. There's so much love in them. Realizing how much love she must have for me I begin to wonder if our separation has much more deeper meaning then what I thought.

"His name is Takumi," she continues, "right now he's caught up with some things that need to be decided on today."

"So he's here in the house right now then?" Feeling my heart beating hard and quick I try to remain composed. Just her alone is making me nervous and emotional.  But I need to handle my emotions so I don't break down in front of her.

"Yes and he should be coming right about now since he knows you were coming since yesterday." she answers. She looks towards the direction where the door is at, not letting go of my hands.

As if already expecting him to be at the door I gaze over as well and hear fast footsteps getting closer, doors slamming open like that one scene in movies. A well-built man standing in the middle, arms stretch out holding the doors open. Looking towards me.

"Aiko?" He gets close, his face filled with emotions. Suddenly I'm embraced in a tight hug by the man who had just enter the room

"Father?" I asked. He laughs.

"Right here Aiko."

(Author's note: Gosh this one is really long, longer than the others I've done. I really like the way this came out and can't wait for the next. I actually wasn't planning on having this one super long but as I was editing, deleting things, rewriting some parts, and adding  other details it resulted with a longer chapter. I had so much fun writing this one so I hope you were able to enjoy since I couldn't stop writing.

Now, for the next part we will finally get the grand reveal of why Yua was brought back so look forward to what will be said! Also was anyone curious about some parts in Seiya's chapter? I had an idea pop up while I was also working on this chapter and thought it'd be interesting to include. But for now I don't actually think it will be revealed until a couple more chapters in. Anyways this is getting long so I'll end it here. Goodbye!)