Chapter Twenty Eight

Israel National Television(INTV) was announcing the latest news on 8th October of 2061A.D.

INTV's news anchor: This is INTV morning news show. And we have the breaking news. Yesterday on night two members of Hebron Army, a Jewish terrorist organisation kill 57 Palestinian-Arab in a wedding ceremony at the Central Hall of Harmony which is located in Gaza. This incident became the birth of tensions between Arabs and Jews outside Gaza. Around 200 Palestinians have blocked the roads in Gaza and demanded the immediate arrest of the assailants. This type of road blockade was seen across the Israel. According to the Gaza City's Police Chief one of the assailants is arrested and other is still hiding.

Then they show some information of Hebron Military on Television.

Information=
Hebron Army is a Jewish terrorist organisation based on Gaza. Their goal is Gaza separatism on Jewish rule.  Hebron was formed in 2023A.D. after Israel government failed to bring hostages from Hamas. In first their goal is only to bring hostages but as time passed they changed their goal from rescue to Jewish extremists. They only targeted Arab population in Israel. According to Hebron official Website the attack on Central Hall of Harmony was as an anniversary of 7th October of 2023A.D.

Another News anchor: Wait! Wait! We have another news. This is Nationwide attack of Hebron Army on Arabs. They have declared war on Arabs. To counter this Israel Military Police has been deployed. Government have declared the State of Emergency. According to Ministry of Defence IDF(Israel Defence Force) have been mobilized in large scale. Most of the cities are in curfew. Government request the civilians to stay at home until curfew is lifted. Not only IDF, to fight the insurgents Israel's Paramilitary Wing called GSG(General Security Guard) have been also mobilized in large scale.
__________________________________

After the declaration of state of emergency some Israel Military Police personnel have been killed by Hebron Army while protecting the civilians. Hebron forces attack each and every government buildings in Gaza. They have declared Gaza as separate nation with declaring it's official name as Jewish Republic of Gaza. Thousands of Gazans are trying to fleed from war zones. According to IDF's spokesperson IDF is evacuating the areas. Government have established several refugee camp across Israel. Estimated number of internal displacement might be in thousands. Egypt have closed all it's borders with Israel and refused to let in any refugees from Gaza. Around 500 civilians have been killed in crossfire between Israeli forces and Hebron forces within two days. Some clashes between Hebron forces and Palestinian and Lebanese militants have been also seen. Between their crossfire around 4,000 civilians have been killed.

Israel have closed all their borders to stop the emigrants by fleeing outside. They have stationed 30,000 extra troops near borders and 20,000 in Gaza. In days Israel killed 2,000 terrorists from different groups across the country. Israel Police's Riots Battalion managed to calm down conflict between Jews and Arabs. Around 2,000 protesters have been arrested. Israel's Special Police Force called Rapid Response Battalion stormed many houses in Gaza as they were informed that Hebron Army were holding hostages. Some Sayeret Mat'kal's ships were ambushed by both Hebrons and other Palestinian terrorists near coastal areas but they counter attacked them. Jerusalem was the only city in Israel which haven't experienced any attacks(small or big) due to heavy deployment of IDF and other security forces after tension arise. Even Tel Aviv was affected and was declared curfew in the city. Not only that Jerusalem was under Military blockade by IDF and police.

Till on none of the countries have given any comments on the situation in Israel. They have only said that they are watching the situation.

As Israeli security forces gets full control over country with minimum insurgents Turkey made a shocking announcement over Cyprus and Persia. Turkey said that Persia is making nuclear weapons with their help. Turkey also declared war on Cyprus because of attack on Turkish military in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus by Cypriot Air Force. Turkey was deploying around 70,000 soldiers in North Cyprus. Turkey was well aware of Greece and warned them that if Hellenic Army is being deployed then they will face severe consequences. To counter the invasion of Cyprus Israel threatened the Turkey but it didn't work so Israel Army's 200 SOB(Special Operation Battalion) were sent to Cyprus to train the Cypriot soldiers. As Turkish NIO was watching the activities of Hellenic Army they noticed that around 5,000 Greek soldiers were send and stationed near Istanbul but they didn't care about them as they thought they were doing some kind of military drills. Then after 2 days of invasion 3 greek transport vessels were spotted near Western Coast of the island(whole Cyprus) which was carrying containers fully filled with weapons for the Cypriot Army but they were caught by Turkish Navy and was send to jail. Near Istanbul number of Greek soldiers was increased to 30,000. This increment caught the attention of Turkish Military but before they can do anything Hellenic Armed Forces attack Istanbul by Sea, air and land.

Istanbul as commercial capital and financial centre of Turkey which contribute $210 billion which is 5% of Turkey's GDP was severely affected

Istanbul as commercial capital and financial centre of Turkey which contribute $210 billion which is 5% of Turkey's GDP was severely affected. Hellenic fighter jets mostly targeted administrative buildings and most famous Bosphorus Bridge which connect Europe to Asia and Turkey to Istanbul. The main reason for attack on Bosphorus Bridge was to slow down the reinforcement which was success. Hellenic soldiers almost captured 95% land of Istanbul. At the time of attack on Istanbul there was only 23,900 Turkish soldiers were stationed with addition to Istanbul Police Force because their main focus was on Cyprus and how to stop Hellenic forces to reach the island. They have no idea that Greece would attack Istanbul. It was surprise attack by Hellenic Armed Forces from nowhere. To counter attack on Hellenic Army 3,000 TSAS(Turkish Special Army Squad) were sent with extra 25,000 soldiers. TSAS and Turkish Army were escorted by Turkish Navy because Hellenic Armed Forces had destroyed the bridge which was connected to Istanbul.

 TSAS and Turkish Army were escorted by Turkish Navy because Hellenic Armed Forces had destroyed the bridge which was connected to Istanbul

List of Units of Hellenic Armed Forces deployed during Istanbul invasion.

1. Hellenic Army
A. 12th Infantry Division
B. 16th Armoured Division
C. 3rd Tank Assault Division
D. 44th Tank Assault Division
E. 23rd Infantry Division

30,000 Soldiers
170 Tanks
140 Armoured Personnel Carriers
56 Artilleries
--------------------------------------------------

2. Hellenic Navy
A. HAD(Hellenic Amphibious Division)'s 2nd, 5th and 6th Regiment
B. 5th War Fleet
C. 2nd Sea Blockade Fleet

2 Frigates
3 Multi-purpose Warships
2 Submarines
1 Multi-purpose Craft Carrier
2,000 HAD Commandos
--------------------------------------------------

3. Hellenic Air Force
A. 4th Attack Wing
B. 6th Helicopter Group
C. 3rd Transportation Wing

19 Attack Helicopters
6 Transport Aircrafts
23 Fighter Planes
15 Transport Helicopters
1 Bomber
1 Unnamed Aerial Vehicle

19 Attack Helicopters6 Transport Aircrafts23 Fighter Planes 15 Transport Helicopters 1 Bomber1 Unnamed Aerial Vehicle