Chapter Twenty Three

2 years after end of European War, an unknown guy send some documents to Euronews stating that this document is the reason behind the attack and kidnapping of Nepalese across Europe. After receiving it Euronews immediately released in media. And everyone was shocked seeing the reason. The reason behind the attack and kidnapping the Nepalese was political matter. Some EU officials had hired the Revolution Army to attack Nepalese and after the job they denied to paid and later Revolution Army attack Europewide attacks. This news gone viral all over the world. EU got pressure to bring culprits. EU immediately begins investigation. Nepal filed case in ICJ(International Court of Justice). During investigation they revealed some names of EU officials and Revolution Army members who were involved. NDSS immediately take actions by assassinating some of EU and Revolution Army members who were out of touch by the police.
Reason behind culprits intension was Nepal influence over EU.
Same year French police shoot 36 migrants in defence who were from Persia who were involved in arson of Paris Metropolitan Office. After the incident violence riots were begin in support of migrants. They alleged the French government that they are targeting Muslim immigrants. Repulsion of riot were seen across the world as some of French Embassy were seized or demolished in Muslim majority country. Muslims in Nepal also demand the justice by taking part in violence riots. To counter it RCB(Riot Control Bureau) begin crack down on riots. For example in 19th march of 2055A.D. RCB arrest 50 Muslims with construction goods like hammers who were planning to demolish the French Embassy located in Kathmandu and Consultancy in different cities. Some people have burn the flags of France in social media. Seeing this some France based anti Muslim organisations organized the rally with slogan "Freedom from Islam" and burnt 2,000 copies of Qur'an(the holiest book of Islam) in front of different mosques across France. Seeing this various Muslim nations specially Persia cut their diplomatic relation with France. Some countries like Libya, Algeria and Houthis controlled Yemen(not the government recognised by UN)declared France as their international enemy. To restore France international reputation police arrested some people who were involved in the rally but this was not working. Their reputation was already hampered by that incident. Approx 1,300,0000 Muslims across Europe was entering the France. France request respective countries to stop them but they denied stating that this may create misunderstanding about EU nations in Middle East. Seeing no option France decided to closed all it's borders and deploy French army and order to stop them if they won't stop they were given full authority to use any kind of weapons they have. Even it is meant to shoot the protesters by tanks, artilleries, air strikes, etc. During the clashes between protesters and French army in borders they open fire killing 300,000 Muslims protesters and in addition 129 French Border Force personnel were killed in 2 days of clash between 3rd and 4th April. Protesters also killed 80 Spanish soldiers, 52 Belgian soldiers, 10 Luxembourgish soldiers and 90 German soldiers as they were later got order to help French Force. Another day in 5th April French Air Force conducted various air strikes on Libyan government buildings killing 89 Libyan officials including Libyan President. In 10th April French Navy start the invasion of Yemen. Later on same day some anonymous post on social media that the killing of 300,000 Muslims protesters by French army was fake created by Persia to make France enemy of Muslim community as 300,000 protesters were not killed but they were detained and later French Authorities released them and sent back to their home countries. Later Persia also accepted the blame. After that riots in Muslim majority countries were stopped. Algeria also retake the statement and apologies the France but not Libya. International recognised government in Yemen got support from France as French Army invade Yemen. Saudi Air Force conducted air strikes on Houthis to support Yemen and France. Later French army withdraw from Yemen because of some unknown reasons.