Chapter Three

After entering the war Nepal heavily bombarded the Chinese military bases in Tibet and Indian military bases in the area of the Greater Nepal which was given to India during Sugauli Treaty. Nepal conquered the China's Autonomous Region of Tibet with 1.1 million troops and India's controlled Greater Nepal with 1.5 million troops.
The war ended in 2 years with Nepal, India and China signing the treaty of Solukhumbu resulting Greater Nepal area got controlled by Nepal. After 2 months China sign trade agreement with Nepal . The hostility between India and China doesn't end. A new hostile was borned between Nepal and India. Nepal get number of threats from Palestine, Iran, North Korea and congratulations from rest of the world. Nepal was also praised about that no civilian casualties were from the bombarded by Nepal Air Force and the intelligence agency of Nepal(CIS)=Central Intelligence Services. Later Nepal confirmed that Israel helped to established the CIS during the 1st year of independent prime minister of Nepal was elected. Nepal also announced that they will help Israel against the Palestinian and Lebanese militias resulting Nepal relations with Iran, Palestine and Syria worsen.

 Nepal also announced that they will help Israel against the Palestinian and Lebanese militias resulting Nepal relations with Iran, Palestine and Syria worsen