Chapter Twenty Six

After Kingston assault Mexico President ordered all the Mexican forces to withdraw from Central America as their cover was blown and US also withdraw their support for unknown reason. Then Mexico started secret meetings with Brazil and Central American nations for peace. In meeting it was concluded that Brazil will not attack Mexico and Mexico will withdraw all their troops and also pay the loss of Central America. Central American crisis was over but a new challenge was waiting for Nepal.
It was believed by many Hindus that there are many mosques which was built under rubbles of Hindu temples. There are still pending cases related to religion which was not end. To counter this Nepalese Government introduced a new law named Religious Site Conversion Act, 2061. This law was introduced to find out truth of many pending religious cases only. This law explained that if there is any religious sites which was established under the rubbles of other religious sites which was firstly built then that should be demolished and their religious articles will be taken to new religious sites that is built by government and the original religious sites will be again built by government. Fortunately this law was passed in the parliament. There are plenty of proof in these pending cases so NARA(National Archeological Research Agency) with NCCA(National Culture Conservation Agency), NCDA(National Culture Development Agency) and ARWA(All Religion Welfare Authority) published their report within two days. The report published by NARA,NCCA, NCDA and ARWA on 26 June of 2061A.D. can cause a huge problem. So before and after the publication government deploy a huge number of security forces specially in many religious sites and residential areas. But many religious leaders see this so called Religious Site Conversion Movement(this name was given by media) as a complete solution of religious violence so after the publication of report by NARA, NCCA, NCDA and ARWA there was no record of any riots. But many religious militant/terrorist organisations like GIMN, GHP, Indian Mujahedeen, Muslim Force and some foreign based organisations was unhappy with this decision. On same day Mortal Union(Kathmandu based criminal gang) launch attacks on Central Jail and other jails across Kathmandu Valley and free most of the criminals to join their gang. According to Jail Authorities they were well equipped with arms and ammunitions. After the jailbreak Kathmandu Valley was on high alert. Kathmandu Valley Authority declared Valleywide emergency and imposed curfew in some places within Kathmandu Valley. Estimate number of prisoners escaped from jail was 1,800. According to Kathmandu Valley Authority, "Aound 2,000 forces from Kathmandu Valley Police along with Capital Military Police Guard were deployed. CAT(Criminal Assault Team) were also deployed. IMG is being deployed and established barricade around Narayanhiti Palace and Capital Military Area Division is on standby. Before jailbreak Mortal Union consists of only 200 members but after jailbreak their number were increased by 1,800 and reached upto 2,000 members." Then Mortal Union tried to capture Hotel areas so they can take many foreigners as hostage. But CAT was there and prevent them from taking hostages. They also tried to capture Industrial areas and Diplomatic Working Area. They successfully captured Industrial areas but failed to capture Diplomatic Working Area because of foreign security forces were there and they repel them and later Police came and arrested most of the members. Then after one by one all the members of Mortal Union were killed or arrested. The battle between Kathmandu Valley Police and Mortal Union was 4 hours. Between 4 hours 40 police officers, 10 Capital Military Police Guards and 200 civilians were killed. Around 1,700 criminals were killed and 200 were arrested and some are still in run. After the battle PM of Nepal called Head of NIB, Kathmandu Valley Police Chief and other ministers for meeting on the ongoing matters.

 After the battle PM of Nepal called Head of NIB, Kathmandu Valley Police Chief and other ministers for meeting on the ongoing matters

PM of Nepal: How this happened? And how Mortal Union get those weapons?

Head of NIB: Sir, according to our intelligence they bought those weapons from IS.

Kathmandu Valley Police Chief: This is bad. IS is selling weapons to criminals and influencing them.

PM of Nepal: What was your(Head of NIB) bureau doing before jailbreak?

Head of NIB: Sir, it is true that we have intel but they attack from nowhere. We were also shocked.

PM of Nepal: Ok. But what about foreigners and foreign diplomats?

Kathmandu Valley Police Chief: The attackers tried to capture Diplomatic Working Area but foreign security forces repel them and later Police arrested them. Now all are safe.

PM of Nepal: What about casualties?

Kathmandu Valley Police Chief: 40 police officers and 10 Capital Military Police Guards were killed while protecting the civilians but also 200 civilians were killed and thousands were injured.

PM of Nepal:  May Lord Indra welcome them in Heaven. And Mortal Union?

Kathmandu Valley Police Chief: Most of them were killed and remaing were arrested but some whereabouts are unknown after the incident.

PM of Nepal: I want all the health facilities open for 24 hours with no break. All of the medical staffs shall return from their holidays. Call more from outside from valley if necessary. Affected areas will be still on curfew for more 35 hours. Check the every means of transportation going outside the valley. And last I want those bastards behind the bars. I'm going to Narayanhiti Palace to meet His Majesty to discuss on this matter.

Due to recent jailbreak BIMSTEC summit was cancelled. There were rumours that jailbreak was done because Mortal Union was banned in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bhutan and Thailand(Malaysia and Indonesia joined BIMSTEC in 2030A.D.) and the main agenda of the summit was on Mortal Union and their alliance with IS. Some arrested members also confess and say it was true. After the incident many world leaders expressed their solidarity with loss ones. BIMSTEC members also expressed their solidarity.

Bhutanese PM: We are deeply saddened by the accident. May the loss ones soul arrive in Heaven.

Thai PM: This was a heinous crimes against the civilians. We will pray for the loss ones and the recovery for the injured officers and the citizens of Kathmandu Valley.

Bangladeshi PM: This was a horrible genocide. We express our solidarity with the Nepalese.

Malaysian PM: We have tightened the security on medium alert. According to our intelligence agency Mortal Union was planning the same in Kuala Lumpur. We have arrested some of the members but some are still in run.

Indonesian President: We want to thank the Kathmandu Valley Police for the protection of Indonesian and other diplomats from those monsters. Their story of bravery will be written in the history of the world.