Chapter Eighteen

Due to the formation of Afghanistan most of the GTF terrorists and other terrorist groups moved to the Afghanistan as the ARF gave shelters to them. To stop the movement of the terrorists Uzbekistan, Persia, China and Pakistan tightened all it's borders. In two months GTF carried out 40 attacks across South Asia. Most of the attacks were taken in military research facilities. Among them most brutal was on Maldives's Maroshi island's Egyptian MCCD(Military Control of Contagious Diseases) facility where they killed all the inhabitants of the Maroshi including Egyptian scientists and stole the M-virus. After attack Maldives declare the state of emergency and closed all its maritime borders. In other hand after receiving the information on Maroshi massacre Egypt send 20,000 marines to the Maldives to avenge on GTF and retrieved the M-virus. CTF soldiers were also heavily deployed. Saudi sent 19 transport ship toward Maldives to evacuate the citizens as Maldives was going to be battlefield. Marines carried out many operations with CTF and Maldives armed forces. Saudi had successfully evacuated half of the population. In 2 weeks they have successfully killed all the GTF terrorists in Maldives.
In Afghanistan Nepal successfully conquer the Afghanistan with the help of China and Pakistan army and gave the control to Pakistan. Most of the GTF terrorists and leaders have been killed or captured. After two months CTF launch their last operation against GTF in Brasilia where they fought against 2,000 terrorist with 400 CTF soldiers and 1,000 Brazilian army. The operation was successfully conducted resulting the destruction of GTF officially. Afterwards world began to focus on development projects.