▪︎ Violin ▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me."

"Okay," I said removing my arm from him and put my cigarettes and lighter back in my pocket.

"Smoking isn't cool, you know?" He said making me look at him.

"I know."

"Then why?"

"It helps me clear my head."

"You know what helps me clear my head?"

"What?"

"Music."

"Music? Do you sing?"

"No, but I play the violin."

"Really?...Can I hear you play?"

"No."

"Guess my head will never be cleared, then," I said pinching the bridge of my nose, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Not my problem," He said making me look at him with a raised brow and he huffed rolling his eyes, "One song," He said, before grabbing the sleeve of my leather jacket and pulled me with him.

When we got to his dorm he led me to his bedroom and shut the door behind us and I sat down on his bed as he grabbed his violin case and sat down on his desk chair.

"Do you know BTS?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling widely.

"I love BTS," I said, and saw him smile slightly before he started playing.

I immediately recognized the song. It was spring day. It sounded so beautiful. He was extremely talented and I think that I like this more than the original.

The way his fingers moved, and his closed eyes. He was so beautiful...

When the song was over he opened his eyes and looked at me, putting his violin down on his desk. My smile wouldn't go away and my face was starting to hurt. I'm absolutely mesmerized by him.

"Well?" He asked, making me snap out of it.

"Yeosang, that was amazing. How'd you learn how to play like that?"

"Forced violin lessons from my parents. I used to hate violin."

"Really? What changed your mind?"

"Well...Uh..Life, I guess," He said looking at his hands and I nodded before leaning forward a bit.

"Well, I loved it. You definitely cleared my head."

"Good...Not to be mean or anything, but can you leave now?" He asked looking at me and I nodded before standing up from his bed and I hugged him from behind his chair.

"I'll see you, tomorrow, Yeo," I whispered before leaving with a smile on my face.

[Flashback Over]

I quit smoking after that and spent as much time with him as I could...I'm such an idiot, I can't let him go...

~

Yeosang's POV.

"Finally, everything is clean!" I sighed as Wooyoung and I sat down on the couch and I heard Wooyoung chuckle as he put his hand in mine.

Wooyoung and I spent two hours cleaning up all the rose petals and blowing out candles.

"Hey, I'll run out to the minimart and get us ice cream and then we can watch a movie or something. Hm?" He said looking at me and I nodded before kissing him softly.

After he left, I started looking through Netflix for us something to watch before hearing the front door open and raised an eyebrow.

"Woo? Let me guess, you forgot your- San?" I asked standing up from the couch and he walked towards me before kissing me deeply, making my eyes widen.

"Yeosang, I can't let you go," He whispered after we pulled away from the kiss.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him, the faint taste of smoke on my tongue.

"San, please-"

"No. Yeosang, please. We belong together. I was so stupid for lying and cheating on you. But, please believe me, I will literally do anything for you. Yeosang, it's you, that I truly love."

I put my hand on the side of his face, wiping a tear away with my thumb as he started to cry.

"San..."

~To Be Continued~

(A/N I'm not even sorry about it)