Chapter 8 - Dominoes

Start from the beginning

"Alpha, stop!"

A group of shifted wolves tore through the crowd and dragged Bastian off of Cobalt, the former still snapping his jaws angrily.

Bastian shifted back into Alpha Bradley, who glared at Cael as he resumed his human form as well. He begrudgingly restrained himself as he felt a cloak being thrown over him and realised that the main wolf withholding him had been Aaron's.

The other wolves shifted and covered themselves swiftly as well - Beta Kayden, Sylvie, Delta Jace and Gamma Edric.

The final wolf to shift was a jet black wolf with indigo eyes - Starr.

"Take your grievances up with me, Alpha." Stela spoke firmly, throwing the cloak around her body as she shifted back. "Cael acted on my behalf."

All eyes on site shot straight to the Beta's daughter, including her father. "Stela...?"

"Of course it was you." Alpha Bradley growled, standing up. "Only you would remain loyal to that exiled omega."

"Your family is one to talk about loyalty." Stela allowed her voice to ring out through the air. "Olwen would have willingly given her life to this pack, and you know it."

"Stela, you've done enough. Just calm down and we'll talk this out." Aaron, still restraining his father in case, tried to use his authority on her.

"What is there to talk about that isn't already out in the open?" Stela raised her voice some more. "Cael knows what he saw when he tapped into your email account. Your affair with Kylie didn't start after she came back from the Snow Fang Pack, it started before she left."

Despite the emails having been put out there for the entire pack to view, Aaron's face paled upon it actually being addressed out loud.

"Both you and Kylie lied to Olwen. You lied to the pack." Stela's eyes blazed with anger, catching everyone off guard-she'd never gotten upset to this degree in front of others. "You led her on, made her believe you truly loved and cared for her, only to throw it all in her face because you didn't have the balls to admit you were fucking another she-wolf a few months into your relationship."

Murmurs of disapproval and disbelief swept over the pack members as Aaron's face reddened. Seeing she wasn't going to get a reply, Stela kept talking.

"You sustained your relationship with Kylie all while she was in the Snow Fang Pack with her mate, and then you made a deal that you would replace Olwen with her if she came back to the Silver Arrow Pack. You upheld her lie that she was rejected to evoke sympathy, so no one would do shit when she became your mate and the Luna. I would love to see you explain all that."

"It's not my fault the Moon Goddess mated me to an omega!" Aaron burst out angrily. "I knew straightaway she was too weak for me! I tried with her but she didn't get me the way Kylie does!"

"Then you should have told her the truth and rejected her! Or did you not do it because you thought she would be too weak to handle it?" Stela sneered, her brown eyes turning bitter. "Must have been a real humbling experience when she rejected you instead."

"Enough!" Alpha Bradley growled, stalking towards Stela. "You are to be the Beta of this pack once Aaron is made Alpha. But it appears all you know how to do is stir up trouble!"

"Me?" Stela threw back her head and laughed, her emotions running high. Everyone watching was sure the Alpha could kill her right there and then, but his son, Delta and Gamma were holding him back with wary expressions.

"If you didn't actually entertain Aaron and Kylie's bullshit, there would be no trouble for me to stir up and you know it."

"I was thinking of what was best for the pack!"