part 17

The game was not yet started and it's hella very messed up. I don't know what is going to happen next time. Do i won or not.?  Do zia going to winner this time again.i still not know why zia hidden inside of jennie mask. What's going to happen. Or even going more complicated.

.......

Jin was inside the his office cabin. He was spinning the pen which he is holding on his hand where as his eyes were stuck on the laptop screen.

When he found what he is searching for, he smirked and said proudly

Jin : zia your time is over now.

.....

Jin collect some important files and marched towards the car. He settled inside the car and start the his engine.

....

In few minutes he reached the his density where he wanted to go. He come inside the building it's court.

He come inside and when he was going everyone respectful bowed towards him. Of course respect him because he is most popular CEO in all over the South Korea. His products every where it's popular no one in this world whom not know his power, wealth.

(his outfit )

(his outfit )

Known for his intelligence, cold aura , and of course for his handsome face.  In fact boy's drooling over his handsome face .

.......

Jin came towards one man who is talking in phone. Jin cleared his throat for grap his attention. When man saw him , he straight way stood up from his stool and bowed towards him.

After this jin sit on the chair where as he is still standing. Jin looked up to him and said in cold voice

Jin : sit

After this the man sighed in relief and said

???: what happened sir.

After this, jin placed the paper in front of him and said

Jin : listen jungkook i want every information about related to this in one day, do what you have to do just in 24 hours i want every information about this.

After this jin stood up. Where as jungkook bowed towards him.

......

(2)

When he saw his is not here anymore. He sit on the chair and sighed tiredly. He said

Jungkook : how I'm gonna to do this in 24 hours.

....

Jungkook came inside the home. When he come inside he saw his girlfriend was making dinner for him and her. When she saw he came back. She marched towards his side and hugged him. She kissed him quickly like pick kiss.