𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

★ 𝐊𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ★𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈, 𝘎𝘈

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

★ 𝐊𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ★
𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈, 𝘎𝘈

𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀, Kiori stood behind the bar, waiting for her next customer. Kiori worked as a bottle girl. She was to young to be working at the club and didn't want to, but the job payed her to much to quit.

'I can't wait to go home'

Kiori's thoughts were cut short when three men came to the bar.

"Hi, my name is Kiori. What can I get you today?" She said as she wiped her sweaty palms on her pants, looking over to see one of the dudes staring at her.

"Yoo, aye lemme get 7 shots of Hennessy and 4 shots of patron." One dude said.

"Gotcha." Kiori turnt around to grab the shot glasses and liquor getting ready to serve them. Shortly after she was done and slid them on the counter, "that'll be 25.68."

He placed 30 dollars on the counter, "keep the change." He said then they all walked away.

After that Kiori spent about 5 more hours cleaning and serving people. She looked down at her apple watch and read the time, 11: 53PM.

In about 7 minutes Kiori was going to be able to clock out. Which was also when the club closed. She looked around and saw everyone gone and the janitors picking up trash so she looked around and made sure the bar was cleaned before she headed home.

Kiori went to the locker room, slipping into some sweats and a oversized shirt. She walked out the back of the club where all the workers parked and headed to her car.

Kiori unlocked the doors to her 2023 Nissan Altima. After getting into her car, she made her way to her apartment.

_______

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼!

𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆𝘆𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗮 𝗼𝘂𝘁.