Beginning A/N

Hello and welcome to this story! I just have a few warnings and things to say before we get on into this, please read so everything is clear in the future. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments or directly message me.

There will be a TON of swearing, this is a Zack fic so. . .Although I don't plan on marking this story as mature, there will be a lot of violence, such as: Description of blood.Possible gore.Abuse of different kinds. Suicide.

So, please, be careful when reading this. I will always put a warning before each chapter, and if I ever miss a warning, please tell me.

3. There will be NO sex/lemon/smut/whatever you call it. I refuse to write such things, so please, don't ask for it.

4. 1,000,000% there will be spoilers, for I will be going off the anime, manga, and video game to understand the characters' actions and speech fully. Some things will be word-for-word from the manga/anime/game. But, of course, there will be some big changes from what originally happened. I want to put my own creative spins on it, in order to keep things interesting.

5. The reader's height won't be specific, but I will be going off that they are slightly shorter than Danny (5 '10"/177.8 cm), making them also shorter than Zack (6'1"/186 cm).

6. This will be a slow-burn love story, I'm not a fan of people right into the love stuff, especially in the universe AOD happens to take place in.

7. Angels Of Death, in no way, belong to me. Angels Of Death belongs to Makoto Sanada, and what I'm writing is simply a little project for my love of this franchise.

8. This story's main character (You) is gender neutral, going by they/them pronouns so anyone can read without having any specific gender :) So, if I do make any mistakes in gender, please let me know so I can fix it! I want everyone to enjoy this story.

9. I love creative criticism! So please, if something seems off about my writing, let me know! My main goal throughout writing is to entertain those who read and improve my writing as a whole.

If you're fine with all of this, then please, be my guest and continue with the story!

Without further ado, may the next chapter await you!

*.*.*.*