wake up (part 35)

//Parkers POV//

As i saw the two men carrying chester down the hall, i tried running after him, but something stopped me, i heard someone call my name. It sounded like Chesters voice..

"Parker?"

"PARKER!"

...

i woke up breathing heavily. Next to me was Chester and Kacy.

P: What happened?!
C: You were lost in thoughts, and then u fainted! are u ok?
P: Uh, yeah, ig. Let's just go set up the cameras and then go to sleep.

//Chesters POV//

Ever since Parker woke up, he has been acting strage. Like he is.. scared? I don't know.

He keeps me close to him, like he's scared about something happening to me. He doesn't even let me go near Lyla or Kacy anymore.

What happened?

//3rd person POV//

After they set up all the cameras, they went and talked to Kacy.

C: Ok, we set up the cameras around your house..uh where is Lyla
K: Lyla is out buying something from the store. Do u guys want anything?
C: i don't. parker, do u want anything?
P: Uh, no, thank u.
K: Okay, I'll go up to my room, if you need anything call me, ok?
C: Yeah, thanks.
K: Oh! Parker! Lyla asked if u could go help her? she's in the car waiting for you.
P: Chester, aren't you -
C: Nah, i already told Kacy earlier. i need to.. uh, do something.
P: ok.. we'll be back soon. I love u.
C: Love u too!

Parker grabbed his phone from Chesters pocket, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and then left.

K: Y'all are adorable together!!

Kacy said, smiling.

Chester gave her a quick smile. Before announcing her, he's gonna go up to his and Parkers room for a while.

//Chesters POV//

I went upstairs to get changed, i didn't really feel comfortable in the clothes that i picked out before leaving. Thankfully, Parker reminded me to pack another pair of clothes.
As i was taking my hodie off, i looked at my wrist. God, these scars aren't fading, and Parker is starding to get suspicious as to why i'm wearing only long sleeves.
I grabbed a grey hodie and some baggy pants, i grabbed my necklace from my pocket and put it on. I haven't worn it in a while, but i always have it in my pocket. It's from an old friend. I miss him.
After getting ready, i went back downstairs to Kacy.

As i was getting downstairs, i started to get dizzy, but i didn't really care.

I went into the kitchen, and i saw Kacy grabbing a pack of cigarettes from the counter and a lighter.

C: You smoke?
K: Yeah, don't you?
C: I used to.
K: Do u wanna go out and smoke? I won't tell Parker.

I looked at her, then responded.

C: Sure, let's go.

___________________

482 words.