Stupidity (Part 20)

//Parkers POV//

After we were done drinking our coffee, we put the cups in the sink. Chester washed them while i went to go take a shower. I grabbed some clothes and one towel, and then i hoped inside the shower.

~ after taking the shower ~

I was done dressing, and now i was blow drying my hair.

After 4 or 5 minutes, i was done.
I entered my room and took my phone to look at the time. It was 2:49 pm.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket.

I exited my room and went downstairs. As i was at the last step, i looked into the kitchen and saw Matthew, holding a beer bottle in his hand, leaning on the counter next to Chester. I could see Chester that he was clearly uncomfortable. He was always uncomfortable around drunk people, and that's one reason why i stopped drinking.

I didn't know what Matthew was talking to Chester. But i could see him slowly moving away from him.

I entered the kitchen, and Matthew immediately looked at me.

M: Why hello there, Parker.
P: Cut the crap. What do you want?
M: Nothing, can't i just greet you?
P: You don't usually greet us.

I went and sat next to Chester.

M: So, Chester..
C: What?
M: Do you really love Parker? Or are you with him just for his money?
C: Of course i love him, i am not with him for his money.
M: Then, why were you with me?
C: At first, i was together with you because i really thought that i loved you, but you became an asshole. That's why i left you.
M: And what if i changed, will you take me then?

I was scared of what Chester would say, i mean, his family does like Matthew more than they like me, and if he changed, he would be a better person ig.

C: No, what a stupid question.
M: But whyy? You know i still love you, and if i changed, you would love me too!
C: I already gave you a chance. I'm not going to give you another one. And i'm not gonna leave Parker for you. You can change as much as you want, but i will not care.

As Matthew still was trying to convinge Chester that he changed, which is a big fucking lie, i was trying so hard not to punch him again. He was so fucking anoying.

Then i saw Matthew throw his beer bottle on the ground and it shadered everywhere. And then Matthew started screaming at Chester. I started screaming at Matthew.

//Chesters POV//

Before i knew it. They started a screaming match. Perfect, just perfect.

After that, i just exited the room, and then i started to have a headache. Fuck.

I went to the living room to lay down a bit. But then i heard something crash from the kitchen. What the actual fuck are they doing?! Did they start fighting or what?

________________

508 words