Mine. (Part 5)

//Matthews POV//

I'm tired of seeing Parker trying to break me and Chester apart, i know we broke up, but, as i said, i still have feelings for him.
Like, when i wanna talk with Chester, he takes him away from me.

So, i think i should confront him about that right now.

M: Bro, what the hell is your problem?
P: Tf you mean?
M: When I'm with Chester, you always take him away from me, and so you know, He's mine.
P: Are you dreaming, man? Did you forget how you treated him? And first of all, he's not yours, and he never was, but i guarantee you, He's gonna be mine.
M: Yeah, yeah, like you would have treated him any better.
P: Actually, yeah, i would have treated him better than you.
M: bro, stop lying, man, and so you know, it's pretty obvious you like him. So i suggest you to back away.
P: Like i would listen to you.
M: You should.

I wanted to say something else, but Chester entered the room, so i went silent.

Chester was looking quite happy, and i could clearly see Parker blushing.

C: Parker! I'm gonna go hang out with Zack. Do you wanna come with me?
P: Sure, why not
C: We are leaving at 06:20!
P: Okay
C: Anyway, what were you guys talking about?
M: Uhm..
P: He asked me about something, nothing interesting.
C: Ok.. Do you wanna eat something?
M: Yeah, make me a sandwich.
C: Make urself one. Parker, what do you want to eat?
P: Um... Can you make me eggs and bacon? (Idk man 💀)
C: Of course! I'm gonna call you when the food is done, ok?
P: Ok

//Parkers POV//

After that, Chester left the room to go in the kitchen, I noticed Matthew was giving me a death stare.

P: What?
M: Nothing.

I saw he was kinda off, but i didn't care, rn all i cared about was to see how Chester was doing.

I entered the kitchen seeing Chester making the food i asked for, i went behind him, hugging him from the back, putting my hands around his waist.

C: W-what are you doing..?
P: Hugging you. Do you like it?
C: Yes..
P: Good.

We just sat in that position while Chester was making the food for us. I love him so fucking much..

//Matthews POV//

I walked into the kitchen seeing Parker huging Chester from behind. I felt my blood boil. This mother fucker.

M: Bro? Wtf is this?
P: Nothing? Can't i hug my best friend?

I saw Parker turn around to face me, his hands still on Chesters waist.

I was about to say something when i got intrurupted by Chester.

C: Parker, the food is ready.

//Parkers POV//

I sat down at the table, waiting for Chester to give me my food. When i saw Matthew going next to Chester, Tf is he doing? Was he trying to hug Chester? Is he gonna do something to him?

I saw him helping Chester? What the actual hell? Like, this is the first time I've seen Matthew help Chester, not only Chester, it's the first time i saw him helping someone.

I clearly saw that Chester was suprised as well.

Chester turnet around to see if i was still in the Kitchen (Man was quiet as fuck 💀) and he gave me a little smile, i felt my heart beating so much, his smile is everything to me. I was pretty sure i was red asf.