Gone (Part 22)

//Parkers POV//

I slowly approached his bed, he was sleeping, or so i think.

I sat next to him on a chair. I slowly grabbed his hand, planting a small kiss on it. I waited for a little bit until the doctor came in. He wasn't old. I say he is in his 30s or something.

Doctor: I guess ur Parker, Parker Hajiaskari, right?
P: Yes! That's me, how's Chester?
Doctor: Well, i think the nurse already told you everything, but the cut is not very deep, but he lost some blood. He needs to stay at least four days here.
P: Ok, anything else i should know?
Doctor: That's all for now. And i'm assuming ur his boyfriend, right?
P: Yeah.
Doctor: You have a 20-minute visit time. I'm gonna leave and come back when ur time is over, ok?
P: Yeah, ok.

After that, the doctor left the room, i looked back at Chester, oh god, how much i hated seeing him in this shape.

~ After 20 minutes ~

The door opened, and i saw that it was the doctor, i guess my time is over.

I got up from my chair, took a quick glance at Chester, and then i left.

As i was walking back to my car, i couldn't help but start crying a little. It's gonna be so different without Chester.

And this isn't even the first time he was in the hospital because of Matthew.

Some months ago, actually, when Chester first found out that Matthew cheated on him.

It was a total mess, bigger than this one.

But i don't like talking about that fight.

..

After some minutes of driving, i finally arrived home.

I got out of the car and locked it.

Oh Matthew, you have no idea what's waiting for you now.

As i walked up to the front door, wanting to unlock it, i noticed it was unlocked.

I entered the house and entered the kitchen. There wasn't anything on the floor. No plates shared, no blood, no anything, it's like nothing happened.

I grabbed i knife from the drawer.

I entered the living room, nothing.
Went upstairs, nothing.
Chester room, nothing.

The house was dead silent. I started to get a weird feeling.

Matthew wasn't home.
Fuck.

I went back in the kitchen and put the knife on the countertop.

I went to my room to grab some clothes. I wanted to take a shower.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

~ After he took a shower ~

I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I was greeted by Derek.

I played with him for a while, and then it started to get a little dark outside.

I gave Derek and the cats some food and went to the balcony.

I sat there, just looking outside, nothing special.

It's just so different without Chester, hearing him telling me all the stupidest things you could imagine.

I came back inside the house and went to my closet to pick out a hodie and some shorts.

I picked out a hodie that Chester bought me and some dark shorts.

I turned on the tv and looked for a movie. Once i found one, i started watching it.

It was interesting, but halfway through the movie, i fell asleep.

_________________

555 words