Joy (Part 2)

//Parker POV//

After some minutes we arived at the park, I saw that Chester was happy, and that just filled my heart with Joy, I loved seeing him happy.

We unbuckle our seatbelts and got out of the car, we decided that we should walk around the park 'cause it was sunny outside, as we were walking, we talked about random stuff, laugh, it was an amazing time.

After some hours it got kinda dark, so we decided to head home. After 20 minutes or so we arived home, as we entered the house we, or more likely Chester, was greated by his "lovely" boyfriend.

M:WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!

I heard him shout at Chester as I was taking off my shoes.

C: I was out.

Chester said with a calm voice, clearly not wanting to have a fight right now.

M:DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO OUT?!
P: Since when do you give him permission to go out?

He just ignored me, and kept screaming at Chester.
I decided to go to my room, I was sick of him. But I didn't want to go without Chester, I needed him..

...

I eventually went to my room, alone... And I think 30 minutes passed, and the screaming did not stop. I was tired of Matthew and all his bullshit. I slowly feel asleep..

_________________________

A/N

Part 2 out! 😃
Anyways, i'm sorry that this is short, but I don't rlly have any ideas.
I'll try to upload part 3 as soon as I can, and if you have ideas, fell free to tell me :)
276 words