Scar (Part 21)

//Chesters POV//

I got up slowly, and my headache was killing me, i entered the kitchen just to see Matthew throw a plate right at Parker, Parker dodged the plate, and it almost hit me, but it hit the wall next to me.

P: Are you fucking insane!? You could have hit him! What the hell is wrong with you!?

I saw that Parker had a big scar on his neck, and Matthew had a cut underneath his eye. Some plates were shadered on the floor.

They started screaming once again.

And then Matthew threw a glass, but it hit the wall, Parker wanted to throw the knife he had in his hand, but i didn't allow him. I didn't want him to end up in jail because of Matthew.

Then i started to get really dizzy.
I grabbed the side of the countertop for some balance.

I saw something flying towards me, and then i blacked out.

//Parkers POV//

I saw that Chester was holding the countertop for dear life, i wanted to ask him what was wrong, but before i did that, i saw a knife flying toward him.

The next thing i knew was that i was holding Chester in my arms, crying while talking to the operator on the other side of the phone. The knife had hit Chesters arm, making him bleed.

Matthew just stood there, shocked. Not saying a word.

After 10 minutes or so, the ambulance arrived.
They took Chester with them, and i begged them if i could come with them, but they didn't agree.

So there i was, driving behind the ambulance, tears coming out of my eyes, i could barely see the road.

~ When they arrived at the hospital ~

The ambulance arived faster than me, somehow.

I got out of my car and went up to the receptionist and asked her for Chesters room number.

She gave me the number, and then i entered the elevator. I was crying so much. Just because of that mother fucking bastard.

I bet he wanted to hit me. But because i moved out the way, it hit Chester.

I finally arrived at the room Chester was staying in.

I stayed in the waiting area since the doctors and the nurses didn't allow me to enter his room.

I think i have waited more than 2 hours here.
I was just scared. I was not gonna leave until i saw that Chester was doing ok.

After a few more minutes, i saw a nurse come out and talk to me.

Nurse: Hello, you must be Parker Hajiaskari, Chester friend, right?
I'm Cindy, his nurse.
P: Yes! That's me! Is Chester alright? Please tell me he is alright.
Nurse: He lost some blood, but i think that wouldn't really be a problem. Also the cut was pretty deep. He is gonna have to stay at least four more days here.
P: Can i see him? Please. I need to see him.
Nurse: Let me go talk to the doctor. I will come back in a minute. 

~ When the nurse came back ~

Nurse: Ok, i spoke with Chesters doctor, and you can see him. Your time limit is 20 minutes.

After she said that, i directly bolted into his room, i was happy to see him, of course.

But it hurt seeing him in a hospital bed, when he could be laying in my bed, in my arms, talking with me about random stuff and laughing at them.

But instead, he is here. At the hospital, just because of Matthew.

Oh.

Matthew.

You better watch out buddy.

I swear i will make ur life a living hell.

____________________

614 words