The house(part 10)

//Chesters POV//

I woke up from a strange noise coming from our bedroom door, i grabbed my camera and got out of bed and went towards the door, hesitantly opening the door slowly, seeing a little girl.

She had blond hair, a white dress and her eyes were black, like just black, i got scared. As i wanted to close the door, i heard her ask me something.

?: Sir, can you help me please?

I was hesitant at first, but then i agreed.

As i got out of the room with the little girl, she pointed towards the basement door.

?: I lost my dool, i think it's in there. Can you help me look.

I didn't want to go there, but seeing her sad face, i agreed.

As we got in front of the basement door, i twisted the door handle, opening the door. She entered first, and i entered after her.

We got down the basement, and we started looking for her doll.

C: Hey, what is ur name, little one?
?: My name is Izabella, what about you?
C: I'm Chester. Also, what does ur doll look like?
i: She has black hair and a white dress, just like mine!

I started looking for Izabellas doll when i saw something from the corner of my eye.

I fastly turned my head to see but there was nothing. I got scared and looked at the little girl. She was smiling at me, i gave her a little smile and started to look for the doll again.

When i noticed a doll figure on some boxes.

C: Hey Izabella, is that ur doll?
I: Yes! Yes! Thank you so much!

She grabbed the doll and hugged it. I turned around and saw the basement door was closed, weird because i knew i left it open.

C: Hey Izabella, let's go back upstairs-

As i looked behind me, i didn't see her.

C: Izabella?!

As i looked around frantically, i heard someone calling me.

I: Chester! Come on, let's go.

As i looked towards the basement door, i saw her. How did she get up there that fast?

I quickly went up the stairs and opened the door, letting her get out first.

I: Thank you, Chester!
C: Anytime.

Then i remembered something, Ryan said he had a sister. And i heard something about an Izabella when him and Parker were talking.

C: Hey, Izabella, by any chance, do you have a brother named Ryan?
I: Oh.. yes, i do.

She sounded sad when she said that. I think i shouldn't ask any more questions.

C: Well, um, i should go back to my room now. Take care.
I: Ok! Bye!

I slowly walked away, but as i wanted to enter my room, i saw the father. He was looking at me.

C: Uhm, hello sir.

He didn't say anything and just walked away. I sighed as i opened the bedroom door and entered the room. I saw Parker on the bed looking at his phone.

P: Where were you?
C: I, uhm.. just went outside a bit.
P: Ok.. come here.

As he said that, he pated the place that was next to him. I went and sat down next to him.

I laid on my back and just stared at the celling until i felt hands on my waist, pulling me closer to Parker.

Now i had my hands wrapped around his stomach and my face buried in his neck. I was red, super red.

P: Are you comfortable in this position?
C: Yes..
P: Good, let's stay like this a little more.
C: Ok..

__________

608 words