Laal Ishq 3

continue....

Ishq..... mohabbat k bhi aage ka padav ..... aakhiri manjil.....wo padav jaha manjil aasan toh nahi....lekin mushkil bhi nahi....

n this same love....just entered in life without any warning.....

kabhi bata ke nahi hota...bas ho jata hai.....

kisiko puri zindagi nahi mil pata toh kisi ko ek pal m ho jata hai.....

ek lamha itna haseen hota hai ki puri duniya khubsurat lagne lagti hai....

zindagi haseen lagne lagti hai....koi shaqs sukoon se bhara lamha apko tofeme de jata hai jiske liye aap saalon se taras rahe ho....fir wo shaqs dheere dheere apka khuda banta chala jata h jiske sath aap aapka muqaddar ajmana chahte ho...khud khush rehna chahte ho...usko khushi dena chahte ho.....aur agar aakhir m wo mil jaye toh mano manjil mil gayi....yehi toh hai ishq aur uska karwan....

Sidharth....a simple man living his normal life.... suddenly a beautiful Strom entered in his life n evrything just changed..... beautifully changed

He saw her laying on that bed....many thoughts are running in his mind.....her pale face.....teary eyes... sacred look on her face

every fucking thing is distrubing his mind to no end.....

she was laying on her right hand side....he was sitting on sofa infront of bed.... watching her facial features neatly.....

Sid's pov

itni khubsurat....ye sare kam krne ki kya jarurat pad gayi usko....

ro toh aisi rahi thi jaise kisi n daraya dhamkaya hai..... jabardasti kr rahi hai kya wo ye....aur wo admi bhar aise q khada hai.....

he stand up n moving towards the window he saw that bilal slept in car n now snoring so loudly that sid can also hear his ugly snores

he turn n his eyes fall on her back....her zip is still open...

her white smooth skin is on display....he noticed that mole exactly 2 inches below her hook of bra....

he hurriedly turn his face otherside

but her soft whispering made him move towards her....

he notice she is blabbering something in her sleep.....

n his curiosity to listen what she is talking about made him bend little

Shehnaaz:- m..marna mat.....nahi......m...nahi.....usne hath....nahi nahi

n he hurriedly put his plam on her soft cheek

Sid :- shhhhhh sab thik hai

n she stopped her blabbering in that second.....

a soft smile lingered on his lips watching her cute pouty lips....

unknowingly his thumb pad caress her cheekbones....

n his eyes land on that mark on her cheek... slightly swollen....coz of that rizvi n his deeds ...he literally push her face on Bonet so harshly that live mark on her face....

wid frown on his face he tried to understand how she got that mark....

he also noticed the cut on the corner of her lower lip......

Sid :- kaise lagi ye tumhe haan

he ask to her sleeping figure.....

he gently move aside her hairs form her forehead......

she didn't wanted to spend more time there....but coz of tiredness she slept there.....

he while sitting n watching her till sleep consume his mind..... slept sitting on sofa....