Angel 10

Continue.....

Shehnaaz is sitting there all numb listening his words....which are ringing like wind chime in her ears...

but mind is still so shocked to accept what he did he just say....

this is for the first time that she listening from any boy....not even Sameer utter this beautifully..he always used to be flirty wid her..... didn't even try to know her....

n here this beautiful man always listen her patiently....care about her amazingly..... always treats her nicely n today...what just he utter for her...

it took away her heart

but.....

this is something very new for her....she is blank ... totally blank don't know what to tell or how to react ...yes she likes him...he is her boss...she is just his PA she knows that it's not possible to fall for him coz what would others think....n how could she do this ...her family already fixed her marriage with other guy....they send here with trust n she is already lieing them....how can she broke their trust....

how can she just choose her happiness over her family's wish....

She hurriedly look outside from window

Sid who just expresse his feelings.....he felt so...so...so soothing...like so relaxed that some heavy weight from his heart was taken down suddenly....he is holding this feelings from so long.....he planned to propose her that day when he plan surprise for her 7 years back....

he genuinely fall in love wid her at first sight only.... from so long he want to share his feelings to her.....

in last 7 years also he expressed his feelings in those letters that he wrote for her....

that each letter holds his feelings for her....

he expressed his feelings to her in that way but after releasing those words from mouth infront of her....is something so peaceful.....

she heard his words filled with emotions and she shiver....

Sid is continuously looking towards her face .....

he didn't plan to express his feelings like this.....but the possessiveness....god....he is super possessive for her.....it's his weakness.....he can't even imagine her with other men....he already decided that she is his....at any cost....she is his angel...send by god in his life for him...only for him.....

Sid lick his lower lip n slowly hold her palm.....

that increases her heartbeat....

she take High breathe n filled her lungs with air to get her heart's state normal....

she is scared....she don't know what to say...

Sid :- calm down baba....look at me ...

she didn't but lowers down her gaze n lick her lips.....

Sid :- look at me Sona....

n that's it....

she look towards him hurridly.....her eyes filled with tears.... unknown tears....

it's like she is desperately waiting from ages to listen this word.

it's like it gives utmost peace to her restless heart....

she felt that this word is so familiar....

it's like she is listening this from years.....

it's like ....this is her another name....

she saw some blurry images for herself....she is talking on phn n blushing.,..

her forehead filled with sweat bead