Airhostess 2

Continue....

The marriage party is going in swing....

After taking the pics with him... Shehnaaz went towards her cousins.....

but her eyes are looking him continuously....he is also very well known that she is looking him sneakily.....

n he is liking this...

this is weird because it's not his first love or teenage love...that his heart liking her staring him alot....

it's just naturally happening wid him...he also don't know why he is liking the fact that she is his fan....

he suddenly started feeling proud on himself....which he didn't feel in his whole career....

he is at one corner holding his wine glass.... talking to other buisness mans...

Shehnaaz is exact infront of him but far from him...

her cousins are laughing on something...but heroine is busy to admire her crush....

Shehnaaz lost in her thoughts looking him....she start to think how she listen his song first time...how she started to follow him....n how he become her crush ...

she is mad for him....like a crazy fan girl

sidharth raise his eyelids n look  directly on her way n their eyes lock ...

n what he did next that stop her Beats for a second

he look her for some seconds n wink suddenly.....

n gossshhhh winking sidharth Sinha is hot mess...

her cheeks heated up n she look to floor hardly try to hide blush...

she caught red handed while staring him....

Sid just smirk looking her....

he liking all this...what is happening between them...

after sometime

almost everyone start to leave banquet

move towards their rooms in that same hotel

but sid is standing at one corner....

leaning on wall using his phone....

actually he is waiting for someone....just want to look her for one time before he leaves

reason he don't know just his heart give the command to see her n he stop....

he is always clear about his feelings..
he didn't stretch them unnecessarily....

he always listen his heart n do just whatever he want to do...

he didn't give fuck to other people's thinking or to their presence...

that's all his rules to live life...

But his ears caught her voice...voice of pleading someone.....

he moves towards that direction...

n stop watching her to plead one of the boy...

don't but his eyes didn't like the scene

Sid :- hey Karan

that boy turns...n look him

Karan :- oh my god....i can't believe rockstar sidharth is calling me...ohh god...

Sid :- gives tight lips smile

hmm actually ur brides brother right...

Karan :- yes yes.... firstly thanks alot for being here...do you want something...plz be comfortable ha...