Angel 11

Continue....

Sid is holding her in his arms looking into her eyes with his teary one ...

today he is feeling like he won the whole world.....he is holding his world in his arms tightly.....he is holding his love and feeling so happy after come to know that she also loves him.....

that feeling  is ok when you fall for someone but that feeling is so amazing when you know that they also loves you....that's serene

qki pyaar har ek ke naseeb mein nahi hota hai .....jisko mil jata hai usko jameen par jannat mil jati hai.....

and here the sidharth sehgal is literally holding a tears of happiness in his eyes.....yes tears.....

waiting for someone is ok....but waiting for someone from 7 long years is something else.....he completed that phase finally pass that ordeal.....yes i was a very tough phase of his life....

he literally cried whole whole night for his love....when you miss someone so madly and not able to see them...it kills you....n he live through that phase....

everytime his heart misses her...he shed tears in pain.....

that worst phase was so traumatising but he anyway just endure that time....

now .... finally she come back like beautiful wish and hug him tightly to make him feel blessed....

they heard the hooting from the people who are present in that food court.....

Shehnaaz is just giggling in happiness like a kid....

n that is enough to flutter his heart .....

he slightly murmur

Sid :- finally...

n she heard this

Shehnaaz:- sry itna wait karwaya...

she utter holding utmost love in her eyes for her man ....

Sid nod negatively n Smiles slightly

Sid :- tere liye zindagi bhar bhi intezar Krna pade toh bhi manjoor

n she hug him.... hiding her face in his chest....

n he kiss her hairs feeling content.....

they left the place holding eachother's hand

they sit in car....

Shehnaaz totally forgot about Sameer and her family's reaction in the happiness that she accept her feelings

but sid is always active by mind....he already imagine the possible scenario in his brain....

Shehnaaz:- hum kaha ja rahe hai....

Sid :- to meet our family

n she widen her eyes....

n utter with serious expression

Shehnaaz:- sidddhhhhhhaaarthhhh

n freak his heart skipped a beat

he love his name more coz she just started calling him by his name....

his eyes are on road but lips lifted n he cup her face lovingly

Sid :- bol na meri jaan....

Shehnaaz:she snuggles her cheek in his palm....

m koi gadbad toh nahi kardungi...i mean itne jaldi hum....mera matlab hai ki ...oohhh god m unko pasand aaungi na.....ohh shit ...no..

Sid who is smiling brightly till now listening her blabber but he look at her with worried eyes when she gasped