Rainy outside, sexy inside

Start from the beginning

She dropped it on a stool and went to the sink. Grabbing her blue toothbrush, she put some tooth paste on it and brushed her teeth.

Soon, she finished and rinsed the brush, then her mouth. Then she took off her towel and dried it, then put on the hoodie, sniffing it.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she first saw Daniel lying on the bed with his phone in his hand, before he dropped it when he saw he. He smiled.

"Have I ever mentioned you look ever so sexy in my hoodies?"

"Only two billion times. So...no"

Laughing, he got off the bed and walked to her then gently hugged her. His hands, holding her waist and placing his head on her chin.

"You're warm." She whispered and played with his shirt. No matter how cold it was, Daniel didn't believe in jackets or hoodie. Only when outside.

"Hmm...I try."

"What happened at the photo booth?"

"Jared got in a fight with Barbie.?"

"*Giggle* Why is she even called Barbie?"

"Pink. She likes pink."

She giggled lightly and looked up at him, looking into his eyes.

"Where did I meet you?" He whispered, stroking her cheek.

She smiled, her eyes fluttering when he leaned lower, bringing his face closer to hers.

"My sister's wedding."

They both laughed a bit and then he kissed her. Pulling her chin a little higher and pulling her body closer to his. Her hand rose up and rested on his shoulder as she kissed him back.

She rose on her tip toes so she could deepen the kiss.

After a little while, she pulled away and looked at him again.

"I wanted to tell you..."

"What, baby"

"Been horny. Since you picked me from my house." She whispered as lightly as possible.

He smiled and kissed her again, more passionately. His hand gripped her waist harder as his lips moved against hers in the most beautiful way ever.

He bent a bit and grabbed her ass then hauled her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, keeping her on him. Their kiss was never broken, he walked up to the bed and climbed it then dropped her when he got to the middle, then joined their lips again. His had cupped her cheek and her hers wrapped around his neck, pulling him down to her. He left her cheek and held unto her waist, kissing her even deeper and sucking on her lower lip.

Jackie pulled away from the kiss and pulled off her hoodie. Daniel finished it off, taking it off her hands then laid her back again and looked at her chest. Taking her left boob into his hand and squeezing lightly, he smiled at her.

"You know how much I love your tits."

"You know how much I love them in your mouth"

"I do"

His head swooped down as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently. He missed the sound of her soft sweet moans and it was a pleasure to hear them again. He sucked harder, savoring the feeling of her nipple hardening. He rubbed his tongue over her boob before sucking on it again, giving her a hickey by the side before moving to the other one. He sucked harder this time, scraping his teeth over the swollen bud and squeezing the other one, causing her to moan louder.

Coming back up to her face, he kissed her again still massaging her breast in his hand, constantly tweaking her nipple. She tugged on the ends of his shirt and then pulled it up so he could take it off and then slowly felt his side, squeezing his shoulders.