Phone sex

I am super sorry the update is late. My life is hectic.

But here it is I hope u enjoy. Especially the person who requested ;)

"Jessica is just a bitch"

"Don't call your sister a bitch." Cassie warned.

"She is tho. She stole my sneakers to go visit that stupid boyfriend of hers."

"She's still with that nigga?"

"Yes!" Kehlani shouted, annoyed. She turned over and placed her phone on another pillow. Then adjusted her bra, trying not to let Cassie see through the face time

"What are you wearing?" Cassie asked her.

"What?"

"What are you wearing Kehlani?"

"Shorts and a shirt"

"Lemme see."

"I'm covered with my blanket its cold."

"Kehlani we're in same city. It's 87 degrees outside."

"The air condition"

"Kehlani. Show me"

Reluctantly, she held her phone and put the camera down, showing her red bra.

"You lie to me?"

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't want to...to seem-seem whore."

"Well you are anyways."

Kehlani looked down liked that Cassie called her that but it came with the embarrassment that she lied. And was caught.

"Kehlani, baby. What happened last time we met?"

"You met my dad." She said lowly.

"And?"

"I lied...lied t you."

"What did I do?"

"You punished me."

"And then told you..."

"You would punish me again if I ever lied to you."

"Just because we're not together doesn't mean I cant still do it, baby." Cassie whispered.

Kehlani gulped a bit.

"So I'm gonna punish you." Cassie whispered again. It sent shivers down Kehlani's spine. "Now undress for me."

Kehlani sat up and placed her phone in front of her before unbuckling her bra and taking it off, leaving her medium sized tits and perky nipples on display for Cassie.
She then slowly unzipped her short skirt and took it off too.

"Good girl." She purred. "Now go to your private drawer. Pick out Two dildo's, a vibrator, nipple clamps, a gag, and lube. Go, baby."

"Ok." She said and made to get off the bed.

"Wait. Ok, what?"

"Ok, mommy."

"Good girl."

She got off the bed and walked over to her mirror, opening a drawer after picking the key from under an eyeshadow palette, then opening it. The first thing her eyes landed on was her favorite 10 inch red dildo. The thickest one too. Then an 8 inch black one with fake veins over it. She picked a black vibrator too that she hardly ever used.
She smiled a bit when she picked out two nipple clamps because it reminded her of the last time Cassie had used them on her. She then picked the half empty lube container and her fav blue gag that made her choke almost always.