You belong in my Pussy, not a Cab

Jenna was in such a rush. Yes, she was late. She knew. But Layla wouldn't leave her alone.
She kept calling every 7.2 seconds to ask if she was on her way.

What annoyed her...were two things.

One, this birthday was not something she was informed of. But she still had to attend for some crazy reason.

Second, she was horny as all fuck. And received Layla's first call just when she was about to masturbate.

Annoying. Right??

UGH.

She hurriedly dressed in a cute red flay mini skirt and a black long sleeved crop top with a deep V neck, showing her beautiful cleavage. Then she forced on a pair of black boots that reminded her of the last guy she fucked.

Straightening her shoulder length coffee brown hair, she grabbed her purse and ran out the door, ignoring another one of Layla's calls.

Outside, the universe decided to be a bitch. NO CAB!
Even after walking down the street a bit, there was still no cab. She stood there completely annoyed, with a hand on her hip. The sun, beating down on her.

"I don't even like the girl..." She muttered.

TAXI!

"TAXI! TAXI. PLEASE STOP STOP..."

The car stopped and she entered the front seat fast.

"Thank you. Blue falls Avenue, please."

"Alright, miss."

She shut the door and sat back almost dramatically, making her tits bounce a bit. Unknown to her, the driver had seen that, and he let his eyes linger for a second, before he began to drive.

It was about two minutes into the drive that Jenna turned and saw her driver.
She couldn't help but bite her lip.

His midnight black hair was done in the most lustrous curls she'd ever seen, some of it, falling over his eyes.
But his cherry plump lips were impossible to escape. Like, DAMMNNN

She didn't notice she was staring until his baby brown eyes met hers.

"Oh! I was staring, wasn't I?"

"Only for a minute." He chuckled. Making her giggle a bit.

"I really like your sweatshirt. Red is my favorite color and I really love Horses."

"Cute. More of a blue person."

"Fire and Ice." She joked in a movie voice. He laughed a bit.

"I'm Diego."

"Jenna."

"Beautiful."

"Thanks."

"So where are you headed this evening."

"Birthday party. I'm being forced I don't even like the birthday girl."

He smiled.

"You look bad enough to say no if you want to."

"Yh I would. But my friend is making me do anything she wants for a week or she'll tell my secret."

"What secret?"

"Secret!"

He laughed.

"OK, beautiful."

"Hmm."

"So where u from?"

"Colorado."

"OK, sexy."

"*chuckle* What did u call me?"