☆SIX☆

"What if... all I need is you?"
Slut!
Taylor Swift

After Luke and Eloise left, Walker helped me carry my bags to his mums car, I pack heavy. I took the suitcase but he insisted on taking all three bags.
"You're crazy."
"Says the girl who's brining three bags AND a suitcase for a week trip!"
"Yeah well you never know what you might need!"
"You don't need the entire universe." I rolled my eyes at him, he tried to lift up my suitcase and put it in the car but I stopped him,
"I got this."  All of Walker's things were pre packed.

I checked my phone, 10.48,
"Shit."
"What?"
"We got 22 minutes to get there," Walker ran inside and got his Dad, we didn't even have time to say goodbye to the rest of his family.
Pete basically sped to the airport and when we got there he rushed us inside and just shouted goodbye.
We ran through the airport to security, and people started taking photos of Walker and me, one fan asked him for a photo which I took for her before quickly rushing to the gate.

Once we boarded we could finally relax. Except I couldn't relax, I hate takeoff.
"You good?" Walker asked, concerned, I must have been shaking or something because he put his hand on my knee.
"Yeah." I said with a smile, placing my hand on top of his and curling our fingers together(idk if that makes sense).

As the plane started to move, I squeezed his hand tighter, he changed the position so other fingers interlocked and his thumb stroked the back of my hand.
"You're all good. I got you."

Once we were in the air and could undo our seatbelts, we decided to pick a film, because he got to choose Deadpool, he let me watch Tangled because it's my favourite film. When it got to I see the light I started humming along subconsciously and Walker started laughing,
"Shush this is the best bit!" He didn't answer he just kept staring at me, even after the song I could feel his eyes on me, even as I fell asleep.

I woke up to the pilot's announcement and my head was on Walker's lap with his hands in my hair, I was so embarrassed that I sat up immediately,
"Someone's awake."
"How long did they say we had left?"
"We are just about to land,"
"Could've woken me up,"
"I was about to you just looked so peaceful." I fastened my seatbelt and prepared to land. "You good?"
"Yeah I'm fine with landing." I said as my ears popped.

As soon as we left the airport there was Charlie waiting for us, he pulled Walker in for a hug,
"Missed you mate." I smiled at him "You must be the infamous Bethany,"
"Yeah hi it's so nice to meet you,"
"Thanks for letting us stay over."
"Yeah no problems, actually slight problem, my cousin's also staying over, you won't see her about she goes to work early and usually goes out in the evening but there's only one spare room left,"
"Oh right."
"You guys won't mind sharing right? There's one bed but I've put a mattress on the floor."
"Yeah it's okay, also would you mind driving Bethany to the audition?"
"What audition?"
"For Percy Jackson, do you not listen to a word I say?"
"Sometimes I do." Walker raised his eyebrows, "But I don't mind taking her ."
"Thank you!" I chimed in. At least now I wouldn't have to worry about the bus being late.

In the car I checked my phone and saw Walker had added to his Instagram story,

INSTAGRAM

@walker.scobell- someone's sleepy
Liked by 821,415
_________
Comments turned off for this post

Of course he took a photo of me sleeping, not that I was that bothered, you can't even tell who it is anyway.

16TH DECEMBER
the day of the audition

"Morning sleepy!" I groaned in response, "I made you breakfast in bed,"
"What?" I mumbled, too tired to even move a finger,
"Breeeaaak... faaaasst." Walker said slowly like I didn't speak English.
"What time is it?"
"Breakfast time?" I sat up slowly,
"It's 6.07 Walker!"
"Yes and we are leaving at 7!"
"Fine." I finally sat up enough to admire the effort Walker had put in to make my breakfast, (imagine your dream breakfast) "Oh my god that looks so scranable thank you!"
"No problem. Be ready by 6.55 okay?"
"I willll."
After I had breakfast I got ready for the day and tried to make myself look nice, I was still tired from the sleepover and then the flight but it didn't really show on my face so that was good.
"Hey bethany!"
"Hey charlie, you ok?"
"Fab, did you like your breakfast?"
"Oh my god did you make it?"
"Nope, entirely Walker."
"What about me?"
"Breakfast."
"Oh yeah, I did great didn't I?"
"You did." I smiled at him.

Walker came along for the audition, him and Charlie sat in the car so as to not get bombarded by the other people auditioning who were likely fans, but they were waiting eagerly when I came out,
"How was it?" Walker asked with a massive smile, but I could tell he was anxious for me,
"I don't know I think it went okay?"
"I'm sure they loved you!"
"Yeah Charlie's right it's impossible not to love you,"
"Who was casting?"
"I didn't know anyone Lin Manuel Miranda was there though which was so cool!" I said remembering the shock on my face when I saw him,
"Love Lin,"
"Bethany's a massive theatre kid,"
"I would never have guessed, I might go say hi, when do auditions finish,"
"They're having a lunch break right now I think they said,"
"I might pop in the back, Walker you coming?"
"Yeah, Bethany you coming too?"
"Sure okay."
We went round and Charlie and Walker caught up with him while I stood behind,
"Wait a second, did I just audition you,"
"Yeah hi I'm Bethany,"
"Me and Bethany are neighbours so I brought her,"
"They're staying at mine unfortunately," Lin laughed at Charlie,
"Well I'm not supposed to say anything but off the record, you were really great, everyone was super impressed"
"Thank you so much,"
"See, Charlie said they'd love you!" Walker put his arm around my shoulder,
"I thought I recognised you, you're the girl from Walker's Instagram."
"Caught me."
"Well I better get going, lovely catching up with you boys and really nice meeting you Bethany, I'm sure I'll see all of you soon."
We went back to the car,
"Did you hear that?"
"What?" I asked Charlie,
"See all of you soon? Lin said all, as in see you as well?"
"OMG HE DID!"
"Wait Walker calm down I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, probably a mistake."
"No Bethy! Lin is so smart trust, he wouldn't say that by mistake,"
"It probably means you'll get a call back," Oh I really hope Charlie's right. I want a part so badly, it would be so cool finally pursuing my dream of acting and there would be familiar faces already, not to mention my best friend would be there! So I crossed my fingers and wished, I felt like a child but I needed all the luck I could get. At least I had Walker, what if he was all the luck I needed?