⇢ ˗ˏˋ 09 ࿐ྂ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

after school, mina and chaeyoung decided to work on the project since the due date was around the corner. they decided to go to mina's house this time. mina had asked her dad and he said it was fine since they were going out and wouldn't be home until late.

thankfully, chaeyoung brought the poster in a little folder which she stored in her backpack. so when they got to mina's house, they started right away.

it was a long process but after at least three hours, it was finally done and they could finally relax.

"my fingers hurt so much." mina complained as she cracked her knuckles. chaeyoung laughed. "i don't think cracking your knuckles is a good idea if your fingers hurt." mina just smiled and hit chaeyoung on the arm. the two girls just started giggling.

"do you want to watch some youtube on my phone chaeyoung?" mina asked once they had calmed down a bit. chaeyoung smiled brightly as mina doesn't stutter around her anymore. "she's learning to trust me.." chaeyoung thought as she stared into mina's eyes. she didn't know how much time had passed but their faces were in such close proximity that they could literally feel each other's breath.

"mina?" chaeyoung whispered as she rested her left hand on mina's left cheek, stroking it softly as if mina was made of porcelain.

"hm?" mina hummed as she stared into chaeyoung eyes, not daring to blink.

"can.. can i kiss you?" chaeyoung finally asked. she had been so nervous to ask her but she finally got the courage and asked.

mina was silent for a few seconds, letting chaeyoung's words hang in the air a little. it felt like an eternity had passed when mina finally but slowly nodded her head, smiling sweety at the cub-like girl infront of her.

gently, chaeyoung slowly closed the gap between them and connected their lips. the kiss was soft and gentle at first until chaeyoung took it a step further, gently sucking on mina's bottom lip. mina softly moaned into chaeyoung's mouth. she had never felt anything like this before. she loved it so much.

after their mini make out session, the room was dead silent. a bit too silent for chaeyoung's liking. she was starting to feel uncomfortable so she decided to say something. something that would change her relationship with mina either for the better or for the worst.

"mina.. i love you." chaeyoung's sudden confession left mina absolutely speechless. the girl didn't know what to say. she didn't want to give chaeyoung the wrong impression so she did the best thing possible. she kissed her again.

this time, there kiss was a short one as mina pulled out for air.

"i.. i love you too chaeyoung. so much."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

« end of chapter nine »

i hope you enjoyed this book. sorry if this chapter was a bit short but i thought i should end things here.

if you liked it, don't forget to vote and follow, i'd really appreciate that. :)

- m1chaenq