⇢ ˗ˏˋ 01 ࿐ྂ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

mina is just an average teenage girl who lives with her parents and older sister in the city of london.

she may seem like an ordinary girl on the outside but on the inside, she's a total mess.

you see, mina has been struggling with severe social anxiety and depression most of her life. the reason for it? her family..

you'd think most families would love each other and care for one another. not mina's. her parents don't give a shit about her. not even her sister does. it's been like that ever since mina learnt how to talk. she was just three when it happened...

"YOU STUPID GIRL!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID ALL THE TIME?! HUH?!"

little mina just stood infront of her father, head hanging low as he screamed at her for accidentally dropping a mug on the floor. the poor girl just wanted a drink but she couldn't reach the mug she wanted and ended up dropping it, causing it to smash into pieces.

"i-i'm sorry daddy. i-i-i didn't mean to.." mina apologised in that sweet little voice as tears started to form in her precious tiny orbs, threatening to fall.

"don't you DARE START CRYING YOUNG LADY!! CLEAN THIS MESS AND GO TO BED!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!!"

mina was often neglected and left out of family activities. they even left her behind and went to japan for a week. poor mina had to look after herself. that's a big responsibility for a five year old..

over the years, her parents would only get more brutal and sometimes even violent. it got to the point where mina would start shaking in fear whenever she was in the presence of her parents...

when mina didn't find happiness with her family, she turned to another option. self-harm. whenever she'd cut herself, she would feel so much better.

it became a habit, a nasty habit...

"MINA IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU THE BEATING OF A CENTURY!!" her father screamed from the other side of the bathroom door. mina couldn't stop herself from crying as she felt so dumb and helpless.

"THAT'S IT!!" her father then started to kick the door down, breaking into the bathroom. mina's cries only got louder as she started screaming in fear, telling her father to stop.

when he finally got inside, the sight before him left him in pure anger and disgust. just looking at the blood all over his daughter's arm made him want to throw up.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF?! LOOK AT YOU!! YOU'RE A MESS! GET UP AND CLEAN YOURSELF UP!! YOU WEAK, PATHETIC GIRL!!" he then stormed out of the bathroom, leaving her behind.

"he doesn't care.."

"nobody cares about me.."

"why can't i just die?"

"please god, kill me already.." she thought to herself as she struggled to get up off the bathroom floor.

mina felt as though she was alone in this world. well, that was until she met sana and momo. her best friends in the whole world.

they met during their very first day of secondary school.

walking through the crowded corridors, mina felt as though she was gonna faint. she's never liked crowded places. they made her feel so nauseous.