⇢ ˗ˏˋ 04 ࿐ྂ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"mina, is this enough or should i add more colour to it?" chaeyoung asked as she pointed to the art piece she had just drawn. they were struggling on an art style to chose so they just decided to go for abstract and because chaeyoung was really passionate about art, she let mina do the research.

mina looked at what chaeyoung drew. she was amazed. the combination of grey and white was just immaculate and each pattern had it's own little kick to it. it was beautiful.

"it's beautiful.." mina mumbled as she looked up from the drawing and showed chaeyoung a small smile, causing the girl to blush under mina's intense gaze which didn't go unnoticed by the latter.

looking away, mina gave all her attention back to chaeyoung's laptop as she continued to research some facts about wassily kandinsky and his most famous pieces.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

two hours had passed and chaeyoung was starting to get pretty tired.

yawning, she dropped her pencil on the bed and turned off her cell phone which contained all the art pieces chaeyoung was copying down on the poster.

mina looked up.

"a-are you okay?" she asked, hesitantly, as she halted her typing fingers.

chaeyoung just nodded. "a little tired though. and hungry, got any food?" mina shook her head. her parents would kill her if they found her eating something when they weren't around.

chaeyoung just sighed.

"i-i'm sorry.."

"no it's okay! you don't have to apologise mina, i should be getting home soon anyway." looking at mina's face, chaeyoung saw she was sad? hurt? she didn't know but it was anything but happy.

hesitantly, chaeyoung added, "unless you'd like me to stay?"

there was silence for a few seconds before mina quietly said she'd have to ask her parents when they get home. they went out while mina was at school, probably to avoid her or something, so it was just them and kazuha who were in the house.

they soon got back to work and about twenty-five minutes later, the door opened.

they were home.

"i-i'll go ask them now." mina shakily got up off her bed and left the room. chaeyoung watched as her figure faded away, wondering why she looked so scared to talk to her own parents. don't most people love their parents? chaeyoung didn't now. but, she suspected something about this place wasn't right. like why there was some blood on mina's bed, why mina's bedroom door looked as if it had been broken down a few times and she couldn't forget mina's stuffed penguin. it looked as if it had fought in a war or something.

a few minutes passed and mina came back, quietly closing the door behind her.

"what did they say?" chaeyoung asked as she watched the girl climb back onto her bed to continue with her research.

"you can sleepover if you'd like. but we have to be careful not to make too much noise." chaeyoung wasn't sure if her smile could get any bigger. her cheeks were hurting. mina's words played in her head over and over again. she was going to sleep with mina, in her bed. "wait.. that sounds wrong," chaeyoung mentally scolded herself for being so stupid and just nodded to mina.