⇢ ˗ˏˋ 02 ࿐ྂ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"chaeyoung honey, where did you put the flour?" her mom asked from the kitchen as chaeyoung was coming down the stairs after getting changed into her pyjamas.

"i put it in the cupboard by the microwave eomma." she shouts back as she enters the kitchen with a bright smile on her face.

"what's gotten you so happy, ay?" chaeyoung's mom asked as she noticed how smiley her daughter was.

chaeyoung smiled even harder.

"there's this girl at school. mina. oh eomma, she's so beautiful.." she may sound and look stupid but she didn't care. mina made her feel so warm inside. Everything about the girl just amazes chaeyoung.

"is my little girl in love?" chaeyoung blushed ferociously at the mention of that word. the word she could never understand.

love.

"shall we start baking?" chaeyoung asked, changing the subject before she humiliates herself even more.

her mom just smiled and shook her head at her daughter's silliness.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.───

it was the next day and chaeyoung was getting ready to go to school. today is her first proper day and she was so excited.

once she had her uniform on and her backpack ready, she started her journey. it was only a ten minute walk to school from chaeyoung's house.

when she finally arrived at school, she saw that everyone was looking at her and whispering to each other. chaeyoung just shrugged it off and continued to walk towards the doors and straight to her first lesson of the day.

"ah, chaeyoung. it's nice to see you." mrs jones greeted chaeyoung as she entered the room with a big smile on her face.

"good morning miss. it's nice to see you too." chaeyoung replied as she walked over to her seat at the back of the room.

-
seating plan:

-seating plan:

-

some time passed and a few more people entered the classroom but a particular someone caught chaeyoung's attention.

mina.

chaeyoung watched as mina walked to her seat with her head hanging low, looking like she was having a bad day. chaeyoung also noticed how stretched out her jumper sleeves were. she couldn't even see her hands.