⇢ ˗ˏˋ 05 ࿐ྂ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

mina woke up after a strangely good sleep. she hadn't slept this well in years. she wondered why. why she was feeling like this. but then she remembered. looking to her side, she saw a cute little chaeyoung curled up in a ball. the girl was gently sucking on her thumb as she hugged the pillow she was laying on to her head. mina could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks as she stared at chaeyoung.

"she's so cute.." mina thought as she went to stroke the side of chaeyoung's face. but suddenly, chaeyoung moved and her eyes slowly opened. mina quickly retrieved her hand and acted as if nothing happened.

"good morning." chaeyoung croaked as she sat up and stretched, rubbing her eyes as she did so. mina screamed, in her head of course.

"g-good morning.." mina mumbled, moving out of the bed and over to the window as she opened the curtains to let the sunlight illuminate the room.

chaeyoung squinted her eyes as she looked towards the window, her eyes not used to the brightness of the sun so early in the morning.

"are you hungry?" mina quietly asked as she dawdled over to chaeyoung who was now sitting at the edge of the bed. nodding, chaeyoung got up and followed mina out of her bedroom and downstairs towards the kitchen where mina made them some cereal. it wasn't much but chaeyoung loved it.

once they had finished their breakfast, mina gave chaeyoung some of her clothes to change into and then chaeyoung got ready to leave. mina's parents would probably shout at her if chaeyoung was here any longer. they don't like guests in their house unless it's for school purposes. that's one of the reasons why mina doesn't want momo and sana to come to her house.

"bye mina, see you at school." chaeyoung waved goodbye to mina, walking out the front door. mina waved back and then shut the door behind the girl. quickly, she went up her bedroom window and watched as chaeyoung walked further away from her house. just watching the girl leave pulled at mina's heart strings. she felt a sharp pain in her chest and the sudden urge to ball her eyes out. she just tried to brush it off by calling sana and momo on facetime. it was her favourite thing to do besides sleeping.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

[ 🐹 - how did the project go minari? ]

[ 🐧 - it went okay, she slept over because it was so late. ]

[ 🍑 - your parents let her stay over? ]

[ 🐧 - *nods* ]

[ 🐹 - damn it. chaeyoung doesn't know how lucky she is to say she has slept at the myoui's residance. ]

[ 🍑 - yeah! we've been your best friends for how long? five years? ]

[ 🐧 - i'm sorry.. ]

[ 🐹 - it's okay minari!! ]

[ 🍑 - yeah it's fine!! we know how your parents are, it's perfectly okay! ]

[ 🐧 - *smiles* ]

after facetiming sana and momo for what felt like two minutes (2 hours), mina decided to do some homework and maybe clean her bedroom.

it took forever but she finally finished. looking at the time, she saw it was almost time for lunch. taking a deep breath, she went downstairs to ask her parents if she could go out for a while.

walking into the living room, mina saw her dad sitting on the sofa with a beer in his hands, shouting at the television because the footballers weren't doing what he wanted them to do. mina thought it was a bit silly but then again, most football fans probably did the same thing.