Space mission

"What happened to you guys anyway?" Miko asked as she looks at Ratchet and Optimus

Aiko noticed this as she look at Ratchet, who has an arm sling on his metal arm with worried look on him. Ratchet notice her looking at him before he gave her a reassuring nod, making Aiko nodded back and smile softly.

" We engaged an army of undead cybertronian warriors." Ratchet answered as Aiko turn pale at Ratchet's words.

"Zombies? You guys fought zombies and I missed it?" Miko said making Aiko stared at her friend with dot expression on her face

" Bulkhead, you exercised extremely poor judgement in allowing the humans to accompany you." Optimus said with a frown in his faceplate

."It won't happen again optimus. I promise." Bulkhead said to him as Miko frown before speaking.

" But it wasn't Bulkhead's fault." Miko said making everyone turn their attention to her as Bulkhead frown.

" Miko, please." Bulkhead plead as he looks at her.

" And check it out!" Miko said as she pulled out her phone and show it to them a picture she took to Optimus.

" Recon!" She said with a grin on her face. Optimus leans close as he study the picture before looking at Ratchet.

" Ratchet, have a look. It could be of importance of Megatron." He said. Miko smile as Aiko speaks up.

"ehnnnn....? Megatron's back? that's really bad news..." Jack step forward and stand beside Miko, while Raf stand beside Aiko's bed side. Ratchet came forward as Miko show again the picture. Frowning in confusion.

" I don't understand." he said as Miko quickly look at the picture and realize that she show him the wrong one.

" Oops. That's the con who tried to blow Raf away." Miko said as she put away her phone.

"at least, that's what he looked like before Bulkhead rearranged his grill." She said as Jack sigh in annoyance before glaring at her.

" Miko, Raf and Aiko was almost killed!" he said as Miko look at him.

"This isn't a game! when are you gonna get that through your thick skull?" he said as Raf and Aiko look at each other, concern for her young friends.