First Mission

"Come on!!" Aiko grab two boy's hands and start running through the Nemesis's hallway. Then they saw another Decepticons. Aiko immediately grips her katana tight.

"Love breathing. First Form. Shivers of First Love!!!" 

Aiko dashes towards to decepticons and performs a single slash through the target, hitting multiple areas to her enemies with one slice. She looks back as she waited for the two boys to catch up. 

"That was crazy!! Awesome But crazy!!" Jack yell as he followed the older girl. 

"Stay close to me!" Aiko smile brightly and make sure they were close to her and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko silently killed the vehicon before disappearing again as she keep herself and two boy hidden on the shadow before hiding at the darkest part of the corner as she finally spotted Agent fowler, getting interrogated by a decepticons that has heels, making Aiko have dot expression on her face.

'ehnnn? Is he wearing high heels or something? Kkkk! How cool!'  (I mean.. How gay?)

" Agent fowler, i have one single request that would save your family from pain and grieving." Said the heel decepticon as he glared at Agent fowler.

" Tell me the location of the autobot's base."

Jack narrowed his eyes at the decepticons as Aiko slowly unsheathed her katana, while keeping her eyes on him.

"Stay still.. I will handle this.." Aiko whispered to the boys as they nodded back at her. Aiko was about to attack starscream but he left, she appeared out and landed softly on the ground.

" Kid!" Fowler shout out in relief. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Then he noticed another two boy running to him. 

"What are you all doing here?! It's dangerous!!"He yelled out making Aiko smile before jump upward, cutting the chains into pieces with her katana, shocking Fowler at that before Aiko landed on her foot softly before freeing Fowler and leave quickly before starscream could notice that they're gone.

 As they arrive at the dead end, both of them turned around as they look everywhere as they trying to find the exit.

" Shit! What should we do?!" Cursed Jack as Aiko close eyes and takes a few breath to calm down before snapping them open.

" Follow me!" Aiko yelled as she leads the way as she follow the familiar path.

There, they spotted Bulkhead, who was shouting at the cons, making both of the two take covered to avoid getting hit. But then Aiko heard something making her freeze up as she heard something loading a gun above her as she, Fowler and two boys look up and saw that starscream is pointing his blaster at them, making bulkhead and Bumblebee frown as they saw starscream do that.

" Not so fast, autobots~" starscream hiss slyly until someone loaded their gun above him as well, causing to glanced at the above, as it revealed Arcee, who looks pissed off so bad right now as she was glaring at starscream.

"I wouldn't if I were you afthole." Arcee snarled at him warningly as Starscream smirks at him.

" Oh. . . .but i might be~" starscream said evilly as Aiko  something making her eyes went wide. Where's Miko?

." Now, agent fowler and I will be going now." Starscream said as he turns to fowler, who gives the signal to the bots.

"The emo guy says yeah." He said making Arcee and Bumblebee begin shooting as Bulkhead follow as well. Arcee start attacking from above as starscream dodge their attack many times. 

With Aiko, who was running around, searching for her best friend as she try to track them down by Before she bumps into something.

"thanks God!! you're alright." Aiko said while breathing heavily while smiling at them.

" Aiko!!" Miko yelled out as she stood up quickly and hug her friend as the two boy join in. Miko and Raf start crying while Jack start lecturing Aiko

" Please stop disappearing all the time?!" Aiko yelled at Miko as she just laugh while Aiko patting Miko's and raf's head to calm them down.

 "Sorry! But it was exciting!!" Miko apologize while giving Aiko a grin before she stop as they turns around and spotted the vehicons, coming towards to them, making Aiko stood infront of the three. Sword pointed forward as Aiko narrowed her eyes at the con. 

" take covered!!. . . I'll handle this one." Aiko said to them making the three nodded with determination and a hint of hesitation on it before they left. Leaving Aiko behind and hide behind the metal pillars. Aiko takes a deep breath as she close her eyes.

"Love breathing.. Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw !!"

Aiko leaps into the air before performing a somersault and releasing dozens of rapid, winding from towards to the vehicons. Then land back gracefully on the ground.

"Wow!!! You never told me that you can fight and do that!!" Miko yell with shock and excitement. Aiko just smile beautifully at her friend.

"I will explain when we react back to the base!"

"Kids! Aiko!" Aiko turn around and spotted Bulkhead transforming into bipedal mode as he stood infront of them, firing at the cons. Aiko sigh in relief as she saw the rest of the autobots arrive before they start shooting as well. Bumblebee appeared as he transformer into his alt mode, opening his door for the kids to get in. 

As Aiko hop in she can feel her body was weak due to using too much of her energy. She needs her foods!! Aiko can't hold much longer, she past out once she lean on the car seat

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Aiko slowly open her eyes, and winched when a harsh light shine right in front of her. She quickly hop out of the bed she's laying looking around her.

"Easy. You're safe." Aiko slowly turn her attention to Ratchet. She then turn to look at the others, spotting that everyone was staring at her. That's makes her nervous and flustered.

'kkkk! They are staring at me!! How embarrassing!!'

" Are you alright Aiko?" Aiko turn her attention to Optimus, who was staring at her, with worried look on his faceplate. Aiko nodded and smile beautifully before turning her attention to Agent Fowler, who was still unconscious as he was surrounded by the other three. Aiko sat back down to the bed, just incase she gets dizzy as she watch everyone with beautiful smile.

 Aiko sat back down to the bed, just incase she gets dizzy as she watch everyone with beautiful smile