Meeting Autobots

Lime green eyes stared at the horizon as she walk. Greeting hello's and warm smile to every people she came across to. No matter if they are young or old, she always have a bright beautiful smile on her face. she looks cheerful and polite young lady. 

Miko who was sitting on the stair way of the school, right outside, coloring her sketch book after seeing the bike right in front of them. 

"Miko!" Aiko wave at her best friend smiling brightly.

"Aiko! Look! What do you think of my drawing?" Miko asked as she show her the drawing.

"It's looks good!" Aiko replied as she sit beside her friend.

"thanks!" Miko said as she return her focus on coloring again. Aiko turn her attention around as she heard two students, Raf and jack talking. She turn her head and stared at them, as they talking underneath the tree about something making her tilted her head in curiosity.

" Raf, hey. Look, let's just keep this between us and forget anything ever happened okay?" Jack asked towards to 12 year old boy. Then a loud honk caught their attention as a yellow and black car came by and stop beside them. The two boys stared in shock and awe while Akio looks a bit curious even more at what just happen.

"Hmm?"

Aiko stared at them as they talk before Raf hops in the car and the car just drop off, leaving Jack behind. She notice him look at the bike that Miko was sketching it on her book and was now coloring it then left

" Coolest bike ever." Miko said as she look at her master piece proudly, then her phone went off making her look at it.

" Host parents?" Miko said as she stared at her phone before scoffing.

"Ehnn? That's not very nice!" Aiko remind her friend.

" Ignore. Who cares anyway?" she said as she flip her phone and went back on her coloring. Miko look up at her coloring and froze to see that the bike was gone.

"Huh?" she asked in confusion as she looks around her before spotting the bike driving off. Out of curiosity from Miko, she stood up, putting her sketch pad back to her bag and grab Aiko's hand. 

"Come on Aiko! We need to follow the bike!" she said.

"Ehnn!! No we shouldn't  stalk on other personal things!" Aiko face pale as she got dragged by her friend, following the bike.

As Miko drag Aiko, they hid behind as they watch the boy, talk to the bike, which confuse Aiko a bit before gasping silently when the bike suddenly transformed.

"Look, jack is it? You're personal safety is exactly why Optimus Prime has requested your presence." the female robot said as Jack, who looks confuse.

" Optimus who?" he asked as the female bot lean forward towards to him.

" You may be in danger because you are one of the few one of the only ones who have seen us."

Aiko stared between the two, looking nervous as ever as she was about to drag miko away, before they get spotted but it was already too late when Miko decided to speak, while peaking her head out.

" Dude!" which cause the two to turn their attention to Miko and Aiko.

" What are you waiting for? Go with!" Miko said while smiling happily as Aiko was nervous and embarrassed as ever.