Chan gently pulled his hands away and kissed him. His eyes were so full of love and warmth that Jisung took a deep breath and cuddled up to him again.

"What do you think, do we want to go out for breakfast together with Lix and Hyunjin today?"

Jisung pondered about it for a moment.

"But I don't have anything here to... that I could wear," he said quietly and suppressed a sigh. It was almost like when he first slept at Chan's.

"Baby, feel free to take apart my whole wardrobe and choose something you like to wear. Don't bother me," Chan said, gently caressing Jisung's cheek.

Jisung finally nodded hesitantly.

After kissing him gently again, Chan stood up. "Good, then choose something. I'll try to call Lix. Let's see if the two are already awake," he said with a smile and left the room.

Thoughtfully, Jisung looked after him for a moment, but then got up and went to the huge wardrobe that stood opposite Chan's bed.

The first thing he found were Chan's suits, which looked very expensive. So he closed the door again and opened the next one. Behind it he found all kinds of pants and he decided on black jeans. The next one were tops and he chose a simple shirt and a fluffy sweater.

Smiling, he made his way to the bathroom with his booty. He heard Chan laugh in living room and wanted to go to him, but then decided to take a quick shower beforehand.

When he came into the living room shortly afterwards with still damp hair, Chan was still on the phone. But he saw from the corner of his eye as Jisung entered the living room and immediately stretched out an arm towards him.

"Okay Lix, see you soon. Bye," he said and ended the call.

Only then did he take a moment and look at the younger one from top to bottom.

Jisung couldn't really interpret the expression on his face and looked at him questioningly.

"My clothes suit you. You should wear them more often," Chan murmured, pulled Jisung to him and kissed him gently.

Smiling, Jisung leaned against him and took a deep breath. Every time he expected to be rejected by Chan, he proved the opposite to him.

"Is it okay if I still take a quick shower?" Chan asked and gently stroked through Jisung's wet hair.

"Sure."

"Next time we should just take a shower together. Would perhaps save time," Chan said smirking, kissed Jisung fleetingly and ran into the bathroom.

With mixed feelings, Jisung stared after him and finally shook his head with a grin.

~~~

Shortly afterwards, they sat together in the car. Chan drove himself, he didn't feel like being driven by his driver.

Jisung could only shake his head about it. How nice it would be to have that much money to be able to choose whether you wanted to be driven by your driver or drive yourself.

Chan had only shrugged his shoulders and said that it was his father's money anyway and he tried to get along with what he earned himself.

"Do we pick up Lix and Jinnie?" Jisung asked and looked out the window. For once, the sun was shining.

"No, we'll meet them there," Chan said, reaching for Jisung's hand, but continued to pay attention to the street.

Smiling, Jisung looked at their hands and interviewed his fingers with Chans.

His whole life once again felt as if it had been turned upside down. He had just gotten used to living with Changbin and somehow managed to let a new routine and some peace come into his life. And even if it seemed like all this was going to collapse again, it felt just right being at Chan's side.

It burned on his tongue to say "I love you" to him, but he had the feeling that it was too early.

When he noticed that Chan was watching him, he bit his lower lip. "It's nice that you're back...!" he murmured and blushed.

"I'm happy that we finally have time to get to know each other," Chan said with a grin and squeezed Jisung's hand.

Shortly afterwards, Chan parked in front of a high, somehow not really inviting-looking building, in front of which Hyunjin and Felix were already waiting for them.

"Uhm, we want to have breakfast here...?" Jisung asked somewhat astonished.

Chan nodded with a grin, got up and ran around the car to open the door for him.

Hyunjin came running to them and pulled Jisung exuberantly into his arms. "Heeeey little one. You're missing next to me in bed! I'm no longer used to cuddling with Felix!" he said louder than necessary, kissed Jisung on the forehead and ruffled his hair.

Chan looked at him with a darkly and pulled his cousin into his arms. "Why did your boyfriend had to sleep in a bed with Jisung? And why does he kiss him?"

Laughing, Felix boxed against Chan's shoulder. "We have already clarified that in Australia. Stop being so jealous. They are friends."

"I'm not jealous."

"Sure, who believes it," said Felix, still giggling and pulled Chan with him to the front door.

Hyunjin and Jisung followed them.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂