chapter -11

Jungkook : no way

Jungkook : no way ... you are going back right now .

Y/n : iam not coming here to go back again .

Jungkook : obey my word y/n ...do you even have an fucking idea how much dangerous is here for us . I don't want you to involve in my personal matter that's why i decided to leave you at home but look you are already here . Its not a big deal to listen someone sometimes but you didn't listen me you always do what you want you always do the which i forbid you why don't you understand me y/n why . I don't know anything you are going back right now

Y/n : you want me to go back ok i will go ..but listen one thing iam also not willing to come here with you . I always keep myself away from you as much as i can then why would i come with you here . iam here just because iam afraid of living alone i feel breathless when no one is around me . i have a nyctophobia and you know living alone for four days its not more less then nyctiphobia and i think you change a lil bit but iam wrong you are still the same rude , cold and angery jeon jungkook . Tell your pilot to lead me back to the mantion .
* he is listening her every word without saying anything and he saw tear start to forming from her eyes then he realise he did wrong by scolding her he lower his head and started to think he was in deep thought what to do next then he saw her she is walking towards the chopper *

Jungkook : y/n ..listen to me wait .... * she already hopped inside the chopper and tell the pilot to start and she saw jungkook is running towards the chopper while pilot is also look at him and then jungkook speak loudly so pilot can hear him *

Don't you dare to start the engine..

Y/n : don't you hear me just start the damn engine * pilot look at jungkook and think what to do next because its risk for his job to denials his boss . He remains silenced and then jungkook also hopped inside the chopper and ho near her *

Jungkook : come with me * she didn't budge a little and then he again speak * did you hear me what i just say come with me .

Y/n : ohh you want me to come with you so you can again scold me right . Iam not going with you jeon jungkook . Go from here your important meeting must be waiting for you now go . I don't have a more energy to listen you nonsense just go from here .

Jungkook : so you won't listen me right?

Y/n : no...

Jungkook : ok ...then watch now what your husband can do * he remove his tie form his neck smile smrik is plastered on his lip and started to play with his lip piercing by using his tongue , she got scared a little bit and asked him *

Y/n : what are you doing what is this behaviour jungkook why are you playing with your tie .

Jungkook : because....* he wrapped his tie around her both wrist and tied her hand because he knew her what his wife can do he then pick her up in bridel style and came outside off the chopper and leading his way towards the car and then speak * sorry wifey you didn't listen me that's i did this. you are going with me now and sorry for tying your hand because i know how your hands work . it must be hurt right but don't worry i will apply ointment if its get red .