Chapter Ten

At the Autobots base. It was two days since Lillian escape from Mech.
So Agent Fowler and some of his people  are at the former mech base. Cleaning up the bodies and putting out the fire.
The only people at the base is Ratchet, Optimus prime, Bumblebee and Raf.
The others are doing something.
As Raf was on his computer looking at the video of Lillian as she disappeared.
He doesn't understand and how she did it.
Then the alarm went around the base.
"It's Agent Fowler." Ratchet informs.
Optimus prime watches as Fowler enters the base.
"Prime I got news." He said.
"What is it, Agent Fowler." Optimus said, as Raf, Bumblebee  and Ratchet watches the conference.
"We finished looking around Mech base. And we discovered Siles body. He and his men are all dead." Fowler said, that was good news.
That siles won't be after them and causing them trouble.
"But I don't know how the fire started or that girl escaped. We tried to look at the cameras but it was damaged from the fire. So I want to asked Raf if he can try and repair it." Fowler said, as he hands Raf the chip from the warehouse.
"Ok, I can give it a try." Raf said taking the camra chip from him and puts it on his computer.
And with that Fowler left.
Bumblebee looks at Raf. "You think you can get it working Raf." Bumblebee asked Raf.

"Maybe, it will take a while." Raf said, as he started working.
"Take your time Raf."  Optimus prime told the young human.

At Lillians houes
She was smiling as she watches the puppies were playing.
She already name the puppies, their are three boys and two girls
The three boys, the bloodhound a, she name him Cooper. The Great Dane, she name Chestnut. The Irish WolfHound she name Padfoot, she name him after her Godfather Sirius Black nickname.
An the two girls, she name the dalmatian she name her Jewel, and lastly the long-haired dachshund she name her Lulu.
Lillian was on her computer looking at her parents private plane they had.
In two days will be a three week spring break.
So tomorrow she will asked Miko, Jack and Raf, if they will go a week in Spain at her mother's beach house.

Megatron was watching his future sparkmate as what she will plan for this spring break.