Chapter two

Lillian was finishing with shopping, she got a Truck Compartment, that has a apartment inside.

And it had a small indoor pool and library.

And she got new clothes along books, for Hogwarts to 5,6 and 7 years

But she went back to the muggle world she got her passport ready and enough money to American Las Vegas Nevada. But before she leaves, she sent letters to her closest friends, Ginny, Neville, Luna, George, Fred, Lupin, even Professor Snape. Explaining them on what's happening, but she is promising them that she will write. It was 6 PM and at night and Lillian was waiting for her flight.
Hedwig is in the trunk compartment.
Lillian waited at the airport for her flight.
"Flight 25, flight 25. You can start borrowding." A flight attendant said. Lillian got up, and boarded the plane. She puts her trunk up top and sits down in her seat. She will take the plane to New York, it will be an 8 hour and 7 minutes flight. And a plane to Las Vegas from New york and it will take 5 hours and 54 minutes.
"Ok, passengers we will be taking off." The pilot said through the comms.
And then they were in the air, Lillian puts on a movie on. As she waited to get to New York.

8 hours later and it was 4 a clock in the morning, and Lillian landed in New York. She check on what time the flight to Las Vegas apart. And it will apart in 3 hours, that gives Lillian time to get a phone.
After getting a phone

she puts it in her trunk.
And she checks the time, she has only one hour left. So she wents back to the airport and ate a little bit of breakfast.
As she was done, she went torwards her gate she is at.
And sits down and wait. 20 minutes later, her flight was called.
"Flight 9, flight 9 you are ready to board." Oncome called out.
Lillian gets up and grabs her her truck and gets on the plane.

Five hours later and it was two aclock in the afternoon. In Las Vegas, Lillian got on a bus. We're it can take her to Jasper Nevada.
And it was 4 hours to get their.
As she arrived to Jasper, it was a small town. She gets off, and walks to her address of her new home.
And when she arrived, the houes was big.

"Wow." Lillian said as she walks inside the house. The inside was even better as she toured the house.
Lillian then got to the master bedroom she smiles and sits down on the bed.
"Well, cheers to my new life. And tomorrow is my first day of school." She said happily.

Many miles away, in the sky was the Decepticons.
Megatron was sleeping in his room.
But all the sudden his eyes shot open and he sits back up.
His spark was feeling weird and that only means one thing.
His sparkmate was coming