Chapter Three

The next day, Lillian was getting up. Today, is her first day of school.
As she was getting dress, she was thinking about. Her dream she had last night, she saw red eyes purple crtayals and a gaint grey robot.
She dosen't know what it means.
But she will figure it out later, so she gets dressed up and looks at Hedwig.
"Hey girl, what do you think." She asked her owl.
Hedwig let's out a hoot.
"Ok, I will be back later. I hope you have a great day in our new home." Lillian said, as she left through the door
Lillian walks towards the school, all she has to do is walk two blocks.
As she walks in the school, she went to the principal.
"Awww you are the new student. Miss Lillian potter." The principal said. "Yes."
Lillian said.
"Ok, here is your schedule. And I have a student to show you around the school." The principal said, as he calls out the door.
And a male with black hair. "Lillian this is Jack Darby and he will be showing you the school and your classes." The principal said.
"Hey." Jack said.
"Ok, know go on." Principal said Lillian gets up and follows Jack.

It was Lunch time, so far Lillian was enjoying her time. Jack and her get along. But their is this boy name Vince and he keeps flirting with her.
As Lillian sits down and eat her food. Then two more people came and sit down.
"Lillian these are my friends. Raf and Miko." Jack introduced his friends.
"It's nice to meet you." Lillian said.
"So we're are you from." Miko said. "I am from England." Lillian told miko.
As miko, Jack and Lillian talk.
Raf saw something on Lillian arm, it was a tattoo and it was in writing.
But it was cybertronian writing. So Raf quickly took a picture of it, and hides his phone.

After school Lillian walks out of the door, and wave by to Miko, Raf, and Jack.
"Bye, see you on Monday." Lillian said,
"Bye." Miko said, as she gets inside of thir cars and Jack got on his motorcycle.
Miko gets inside a green SUV.
And Raf gets in a yellow camaro. And they both drive away.

At the Autobots base
As everyone arrived at base. Ratchet watches from the screen.
"Miss us, doc bot." Miko said, getting out of Bulkhead.
Ratchet sighs annoyed, and said.
"Miko how many times have I told you to not to call me that."
"Many times." Miko replied. Ratchet shakes his head. Before saying. "So how was school." He asked the children.
"It was great, we got a new student today." Miko said excitedly.
"Really." Bulkhead said, as he transformers. "Yes, her name is Lillian Potter. And she is from England" Jack said.
"And she lives in that very big house." Miko said.
"Ohh, I wonder who live in that house." Arcee said.
"It was her parents vacation house." Jack said. Arcee looks at her charge.
"How did you know that."
"My mom meet her parents when they were on their first vacation together.
James Potter bought it. But for the past 16 years. They haven't come." Jack said, Arcee has a thinking look on her face, when she heard that.
"But I saw something on her arm." Raf said taking out his phone.
"What about her arm." Bumblebee asked.
"Well it kinda looks like a tattoo or a birthmark. But it looks like Cybertron writing. " Raf said, that caught everyone attention. When Optimus walks in the room. And said. "What do you mean Raf." Raf showed the picture he take and show Ratchet and Optimus.
As Ratchet and Optimus saw the writing their eyes widened at this.
"By the allspark, this can't be." Ratchet said.
"What, what is it." Miko asked.
"That is a sparkmate mark." Ratchet. Everyone gasped at that.
A human have a cybertronian as a mate.
"You mean like a soul mate." Raf, said pushing up his glasses.
"Yes, the name of the spark mate is with on your arm." Optimus said.
"But you guys know the name that is Lillian Mate." Jack asked.
"Yes." Ratchet said.
"So who is the mech." Bulkhead asked.
"It's Megatron." Optimus said.
"What. What." Both human and Cybertron shouted.

On the Decepticons warship Megatron was talking with his most trusted men.
Shockwave, Dreadwing and Soundwave.
He telling them, about his sparkmate.
"Lord Megatron, it is great. You are getting your sparkmate." Dreadwing told his master.
"Yes, and I want some help to find her."
In my dream she lives in a Jasper Nevada." Megatron said looking out at the sky.
"Yes, lord Megatron." Shockwave said to his leader.
And Soundwave nodded his head.
As the three walks out to get ready, to search for lord Megatron sparkmate. By her Mark and her name Lillian.