▪︎ Safe and Warm ▪︎

Start from the beginning

I will admit that being in a relationship with just Wooyoung, feels weird, but I like it. Wooyoung is actually an amazing boyfriend, I understand why San, fell in love with him. He's kind, caring and a calm person. I don't exactly know how to explain it, but he feels safe and warm. I feel like he heals my inner child, in a way. When I was little, I didn't have friends and I was quiet. During high school, I was bullied for my birthmark and I was outted to the whole school by someone who I thought was into me. His name was Junji, his friends secretly recorded us as he pretended to ask me out, it was before everyone knew that I was gay. Stupidly, I fell for it and said yes.

The next day, the video was posted on the internet and everyone found out, including my parents...

They pulled me out of school and sent me to an all boys boarding school and forced me to take violin lessons. If you are wondering how my parents found out, my mother was the math teacher at the school. University was my only escape, that's where I met San, and fell in love with him...but I've never felt like this with him. I've never felt safe and warm with him...My inner child never felt safe with him...

"Yeosang? You alright?" Wooyoung asked looking at me with a concerned expression and I nodded smiling.

"Mhm, I was just thinking."

"What about?" He asked as he started chopping vegetables.

"You."

"Me? All good things, I hope," He said making me chuckle.

"Woo, is it weird being in a relationship with just me?"

"Mm, no. I mean, we weren't close before, but I still considered you a boyfriend. Hence why I was having two rings made, not just one. Yeosang, I've always liked you, even if you didn't want anything to do with me. Why do you think I always came to bug you in your office? Or made San include you when we had sex? Or always invited you out to dinner with us, but got disappointed when you said no?"

"Do you...Have the rings?"

"I have yours...I had my sister scrap his after we broke up. Can I...Can I actually give you, yours?" He asked looking at me and my eyes widened.

"I-...If you want to."

"I do. God, I really do. I had it specifically made for you," He said wiping his hands on the hand towel and left the kitchen and came back a few minutes later, "Now, I was hoping to do this when the time was right, but with everything happening right now, it seems like the time will never be right. But Yeosang, I really am so in love with you and call me selfish, but I'm glad San isn't with us anymore, because I don't think that I could ever share someone who as amazing as you. You make me so happy everyday, even when you didn't want anything to do with me, you still showed me that you cared about me, with making sure that I ate or rested well. Did my laundry for me when I worked late nights and when we had our first kiss...God, it was way better than I ever imagined. So, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked looking at me as he got on one knee and held up the ring.

I looked at the ring as tears filled my eyes and I nodded, looking at him with a wide smile as the tears fell and he put the ring on my finger before standing up to hug me and I cried as he kissed me, making us chuckle against each other's lips.

"Wooyoung, I love you so much."

"Baby, I love you so much more."

~To Be Continued~

(A/N might be getting a tattoo of the ateez captain logo, but I don't know yet for sure

(A/N might be getting a tattoo of the ateez captain logo, but I don't know yet for sure. We'll see)

(A/N this^^)

(A/N this^^)